GREATEST RAP GROUP OF THE 90'S!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
nob0die said:
my choice is for TRU (Master P, C-Murder, and Silkk)
reguardless of where they are now... they was hard

They were one of the first few that came to mind......

It is so hard to pick though, the 90's was the pinnacle of rap. I think it has gone down hill since on a mainstream level anyway.

Jul 20, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
Who are you? I dont even understand the point your ignorant ass is tryng to prove, Well Sorry smuck I never heard of you I guess you want some internet respect or something. But do me a favor and quit acting like a Bone Thugs and Federation groupie video hoe and shut up talking to me boy. On the real you need to get some wet wipes to remove all the gorilla milk off your lips for sucking so much dick. lil peasant get a idenity and personality then come hollar at a champ like me.

LOL CALM DOWN PIMP....

i didnt even notice that it was u...

thanks 4 the ray cash info...

oh and 1 more thing...

I officialy promote the federation.. i know i go a little over board...lol

May 15, 2002
Bone's style wasnt original, so that takes a lot away from them. The style they was doing, everybody in Memphis was doing that same thing around that time...and thats where they got it from, Memphis.

Feb 8, 2003
fed_life said:
LOL CALM DOWN PIMP....

i didnt even notice that it was u...

thanks 4 the ray cash info...

oh and 1 more thing...

I officialy promote the federation.. i know i go a little over board...lol

Its all good. I thought you was shittin on me my bad though.

Feb 8, 2003
Young Cutthroat said:
Bone's style wasnt original, so that takes a lot away from them. The style they was doing, everybody in Memphis was doing that same thing around that time...and thats where they got it from, Memphis.
Seriously we dont know taht for a fact. Actaually I heard different from what I understand that style started in Chicago. I used to live in Memphis for 4 years and taht style was big there. But there was a SNYPAZ song from the la5te 80's early 90's that had that style

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
Seriously we dont know taht for a fact. Actaually I heard different from what I understand that style started in Chicago. I used to live in Memphis for 4 years and taht style was big there. But there was a SNYPAZ song from the la5te 80's early 90's that had that style
Chi and M-Town styles are different, they may both flow fast but if you listen carefully you'll see they ain't the same, the style is different

while Bone flip it exactly the same way as they did in Memphis... which nobody else in the Midwest did

so I think Chi and Memphis started to flow fast independently from each other but Bone stole it from Memphis