Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
With David Lee we would have been more in the game in the 2nd half but besides that the Spurs couldnt fucken miss. They arent even usually that good. As for Kerr hes doing alright. Has way more of a bench then Jackson had obviously so he doesn't get many points for that so to me its not cuz of him that they were playing well.

Defensively they were doing well but it does fall on him that defensively they played poorly against the Spurs. Then again Spurs have quite the record against us. And trade Iggy not Barnes, Barnes is stepping up this year despite my initial displeasure of him starting. I wouldn't say we have a ways to go not fully healthy but I hope they think about a trade midseason for a good rebounder

Dec 4, 2006
With David Lee we would have been more in the game in the 2nd half but besides that the Spurs couldnt fucken miss. They arent even usually that good. As for Kerr hes doing alright. Has way more of a bench then Jackson had obviously so he doesn't get many points for that so to me its not cuz of him that they were playing well.

Defensively they were doing well but it does fall on him that defensively they played poorly against the Spurs. Then again Spurs have quite the record against us. And trade Iggy not Barnes, Barnes is stepping up this year despite my initial displeasure of him starting. I wouldn't say we have a ways to go not fully healthy but I hope they think about a trade midseason for a good rebounder
I think Lee was the missing key ... but let's be honest..Popovich out-coached Kerr...

Jan 18, 2006
Chree and Drunkaholic are some faggots that hold eachothers hands. If they lived next eachother they would have sleepovers fucken losers. Faggots still be writing love letters to eachother on IM's. Kah especially is such a puta that cant even talk shit on his own you fucken little girl. Kah only goes to the gym to do Cardio to watch his figure, what a lame duck. Troll that hoes, neither one of you really know shit about shit just run your mouths. Between the 2 of you your combined IQ is that of a high school graduate lol

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Chree and Drunkaholic are some faggots that hold eachothers hands. If they lived next eachother they would have sleepovers fucken losers. Faggots still be writing love letters to eachother on IM's. Kah especially is such a puta that cant even talk shit on his own you fucken little girl. Kah only goes to the gym to do Cardio to watch his figure, what a lame duck. Troll that hoes, neither one of you really know shit about shit just run your mouths. Between the 2 of you your combined IQ is that of a high school graduate lol
Thats on hell of a post about the warriors

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
damn you and your boyfriend must have got in a major fight last night real sensitive ass hurt sally

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you went back and edited your post to write a paragraph i win and you still duck this question

unless lee or iggys contracts go, draymond is gone for sure and that will suck big time. get rid of one of those contracts and get some picks in return and a decent player if possible

im done with barnes - he's still having the same problems - hesitant, not aggressive, game is too big for him. dont know if it will ever 'click' for him. wouldnt care one bit if he left

what trips brain cant compute is that deals in the NBA, all sports really, are predicated by the market rate of other players. when hayward (mind you trip states 'i dont know who he is') gets paid for sure klay will too. its just common sense. the other option let's say is that klay leaves, replace him with..............? i would love to hear trips replacement options for klay if he left
D.I.R.B @D.I.R.B not sure if Iguodala will get traded but I think the Warriors will try to move D Lee at the trade deadline depending what the team's record is. I honestly don't mind D Lee staying cuz he's a good scorer and good rebounder, but I wouldn't mind if they can get some picks/good player in return like you said.

Barnes has been playing like trash but I'm still hoping the new coaching staff can help him out. The team is starting to move around the floor now and the ball is being passed way more than it has under coach Jackson...Barnes might strive in this type style of play so I'm gonna be hopeful he can get his aggressiveness back. I wouldn't be mad if they traded him though.

I'm barely on the Sicc so I'm not familiar with a lot of the members here, but from some of his posts, it seems like Trips is closed minded when it comes to sports. I notice he follows the Warriors but I don't think he follows the sport/league the same way we do. Maybe that's why he hasn't given us an answer for a replacement for Klay...and maybe that's why he thinks Klay is "overpaid"? but i've been asking him for an answer for a while now and never got a response.