Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
^good point. it's like he tries to hard NOT to score. more offense from him would be great with that second unit....not sure what his deal is either. maybe he's too focused on moving the ball the way kerr wants now

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Iggy's career point average is 14.6, his rookie season & last year he averaged 9....what's his average this year, like 1.4?

Apparently his average is 6.3 or something, but tonight he scored one and the game before he scored 2.....WTF?!?!?

Last edited:
May 12, 2006
Turnovers will hinder us in the playoffs for sure but as long as we are forcing turnovers (which we have) we'll be aight. Vs the spurs we didnt force any while being sloppy with the ball. We cant avg. 20 to's p/game tho 15-16 max if we want home court

Props: Defy and Defy
Apr 20, 2003
Well God damn.. I underestimated the Spurs.. But there's a piece missing with the Warriors to make a complete team..

Turnovers is hurting them as well..
Yea the turnovers killed yall tonight.... I thought we would have taken an L tonight due to the back 2 back and seeing that Timmy and Gino were questionable for rest, but Pop switched it up

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
champs came in and showed us where we are at, long ways to go

Who would you guys rather see get traded.. Iggy or HB?
depends for who....like them both but maybe HB? iggy is a beast on D but doesnt really look for his shot anymore. HB may have more upside cuz he is younger...

shit iono, hard to say IMO, i wouldnt be able to decide

Jan 5, 2006
I was listening to 95.7, they were saying Curry might have had an off night because Kerr had him defend Parker, and he was gassed that when it came to shooting he had nothing left. Them Spurs though, they've been the truth... I don't care about how many 'ships the Lakers or Boston have, or Miami or the Cavs now that Lebron is back... Spurs have been consistent and they've kept damn near their core.

Jan 5, 2006
Most Players can't coach... Kerr tho, is an exception. Love the way he's got this team playing and I'm confident he will address that turnover problem, Curry even knows it's a problem.