Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
great game, down by 18 on the road to come back for the win

What a game by klay, dudes defense is dope (except for that one back door cut and dunk by lillard at the end of the game)

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Dubs have a chance to jump up a spot in the playoffs, from sixth to fifth. Half a game behind the trail blazers, who have been losing a bunch of games lately...

I'd much rather see the rockets in the first round, not the clips (although houston has played us tough too)

Spurs kicked our ass at home this past weekend like it was nothing tho

Jan 5, 2006
Honestly... we can take ANYONE in a 7 game series, that's how confident I am about the Warriors, despite the spanking the Spurs gave us. We just need to get healthy and stay healthy. And Bogut needs to stop racking up fouls early, some of that is due to 1-2 "fouls" the refs call that are bullshit.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Mark realizes he wasn't the best X's and O's coach in the locker room. He can't have that.
mike malone spoke on it already, the entire article about mark jack was BS. scallabrine got into a shouting match w bob myers after the spurs game, which led to the demotion.

p.beverly out w a torn meniscus. still hope we see the rockets during the offs!

Jun 23, 2002
mike malone spoke on it already, the entire article about mark jack was BS. scallabrine got into a shouting match w bob myers after the spurs game, which led to the demotion.

p.beverly out w a torn meniscus. still hope we see the rockets during the offs!
beverly locks down curry and a lot of other players. i hate that fucker. either LA or htown is gonna be tough i cant choose one id rather play.

harden, howard and parsons vs cp3, blake and the refs. tough. both teams got deep ass benches too. we always get blown out in houston so gotta factor that in.

bogut and lee having injuries right now is not good, hopefully they ready come playoff time.

Props: :ab: and :ab: