GEORGE ST PIERRE VS. THIAGO ALVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS GONNA WIN?

• ST PIERRE WINS

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • ALVES WINS

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 6, 2002
CREATINE HELPS WITH ANEROBIC(SP?) STAMINA
Do an 8-12 week cycle of creatine and then tell me your endurance hasn't diminished. If your work out and diet is on point, you will have probably bulked a bit and the majority of it will be water.

Creatine is found naturally in the body as phosocreatine. This is the immediate energy store for all initial movement and is readily used for short bursts of high intensity / powerful movements such as sprinting, explosive weight lifting. If you are cycling it, it's great in a 5 minute war...but a 25 minute fight it will be your worst enemy.

Not like I have hard evidence that Alves abuses it, but comon, look at his body and how much it inflates over night. He's all water and the only thing that will do that is Creatine Mono. There are illegal substances that do that as well (D Ball/Deca, etc) but I won't go as far to say that he uses gear. Not worth the risk to test positive.

This was the first time that he had ever gone 5 rounds. Almost all of his other fights have ended in round 1 or 2. He went 3 rounds 4 times and they were all decisions. Never stopped anyone in the 3rd. I'm telling you, he gases after 10 minutes...that's what water weight will do to anyone.

You will never see a professional boxer play around with bulk like that. Only MMA fighters.

Apr 25, 2002
cycle creatine ? nah im good , too technical just take it if you stop you stop if you start you start just take it constitantly. im a bit skeptical on it deminishing aerobic capacity i'll look into it tho