GEORGE ST PIERRE VS. THIAGO ALVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS GONNA WIN?

• ST PIERRE WINS

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • ALVES WINS

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2008
GSP has been on fire as of late... even with out the vaseline... his boxing, his wrestling, his bjj have all been tops. He trains like I wish I could train.. specifics individually. When you train MMA, you train mma. But when you train boxing, wrestling, bjj... you train specifics and they you put all them to your knowledge.

GSP by stoppage or UD.

May 6, 2002
LOL since when was using creatine put an athlete at a disadvantage
It pumps your muscles up but in order to do that it pulls water from your body and feeds it to all your muscles. You're strong and you get the power...but your overall stamina takes a huge hit. You gas a lot quicker and you need to stay really hydrated. It's fluffy muscle.

You are basically trading your endurance for strength.
GSP can go 5 rounds strong, Alves will be breathing out of his mouth after 10 minutes.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
just shot the shit with Guida for 2 hours, he likes GSP but said Alves is a monster in person. Best mma day ever and I'm off to watch the fights...

WAR GSP
WAR RIDDUM

Apr 25, 2002
It pumps your muscles up but in order to do that it pulls water from your body and feeds it to all your muscles. You're strong and you get the power...but your overall stamina takes a huge hit. You gas a lot quicker and you need to stay really hydrated. It's fluffy muscle.

You are basically trading your endurance for strength.
GSP can go 5 rounds strong, Alves will be breathing out of his mouth after 10 minutes.
CREATINE HELPS WITH ANEROBIC(SP?) STAMINA