FUNNIEST FIGHTS YOUVE SEEN OR BEEN IN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
In my sophmore year of highschool, a big ass fight broke out between about 15 minorities and 5-10 racists ass white boys, a few heads got knocked but the highlight was the assistant prinicipal catchin a left hook and fallin down a few flights of stairs. The funniest thang about it was the next morning, over the intercom, the principal announces that the assistant principal didn't get hit but *accidentily fell down the stairs. Sheit I seen that tall lanky fucker get hit, and fly down those stairs, I was rollin I told err1.

May 3, 2002
Gas One said:
oh heres a real funny fight.

i went to bell junior high in san diego and we had a few 'special' kids there, and there was this kid named 'bus boy'..well, bus boy thought he was a bus.

so hed walk around with like his hands on a imaginary steering wheel going "vrrrm, vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm"

he had it all down, the horn, he knew how to signal, all that shit.

and if it rained he had one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand was a windshield wiper in front of his face, on some left to right shit just like a real one. no shitting you.

well anyways one day there was a 'traffic jam' (alot of people going to class) and he happened to run into this samoan chick.

well she said something and i swear to god homie backed up! and hit her again.

the chick picked him up, put him upside down hanging on the top of a fence by his shirt, above a trashcan.

while trying to get out, he fell in the trash can.

Damn dude you had me rolling on that one

May 31, 2006
back in the day i was at safeway and this younger white lady and her baby where in the meat department, the baby started cryin for whatever reason and this kinda older grumpy black lady was like "will you get yo kid to shut up?" and the white lady looked at her and from there they started arguing about parenting. then next thing you know they started chunkin them and with the baby sittin in the cart just watchin them! hahaha shit was classic, finally a lil ass lady broke up the fight somehow..

Dec 23, 2006
last year these two kids were fighting and they bearly started fighting when this one old navy guy named jk who always talk bout he was a trained sniper and trying to scare everyone and shit and he runs over and tries to dive for one of the kids but instead he get punched in the face and falls on the ground and while he was on the ground he kept on tryin to reach and grab one kids like ankle so he would fall down....hahaha it was hella funny cause he was thinkin he was mister big shit and he got knocked down and like grabbing at the kids ankle

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
a bunch of us (about 7 cars deep) went to a party in what used to be the affluent part of town. when we showed up, the whole neighborhood was partying, tons of people. we walk up about 20 or so of us and this girl looks at us and says..."uugh, this is greenhaven, this aint the hood!!"

that set it off....my little homie hacked a monsta loogie and planted it square between that beez-o's eyes.....all hell breaks lose.

we are tryin' to fight our way thru the scores of lawyer and account's kids just to get back to the cars....shit was like outsiders, comedy.

I'm squabbin with one cat, knock 'em to the ground and get STOLE on by some BIG ass dude, like 6' 4". I get up all woozy and shit, and the cat takes a step back and pulls out knife on me. I'm like....errr this is not a good thing for me. I start with the joe peschi shit...."Oh, this big mutha fucka wants to pull a knife on ME....are you kiddin' me." dude gets to lookin' around and then stares down at the knife......perfect, WHAMMO!! right in the nuts vinetari style....I think my buffalinos touched his small intestines. he fell to the ground, I kicked the knife away, commenced to tap dance on his chest and face, THEN RAN LIKE HELL.

about half ablock to the car I see my bro bro goin' toe to toe, and the rich kid he's boxin with pulls out a .25 and points it at my potna. he pulls the trigger, but the dumb ass forgot to cock it, so nothing happens. dude panicks and my potna socks the shit outta dude. my bro bro grabbed the gun showed the kid how to cock it the polietly put two in his chest....actually one in the shoulder and one in the chest....time to go.

a few years later we're at chevy's on the river and we're there chillin' at a table by the bar. the rich dudes walk in right by us and go to the bar. while they order, the one that caught the hot ones is lookin at us like he knows us.

dude walks over like, hey....where do I know you guys from? did we play baseball together, go to same school what?? me and my folks start DYING....dude is mystified, clueless until my bro bro asks the guy if he learned how to cock and fire a gun yet.

dude turned the whitest shade of white EVER and immediately made a B line for the exit.

great memories, great thread.

LMAO

Dec 17, 2004
Gas One said:
oh heres a real funny fight.

i went to bell junior high in san diego and we had a few 'special' kids there, and there was this kid named 'bus boy'..well, bus boy thought he was a bus.

so hed walk around with like his hands on a imaginary steering wheel going "vrrrm, vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm"

he had it all down, the horn, he knew how to signal, all that shit.

and if it rained he had one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand was a windshield wiper in front of his face, on some left to right shit just like a real one. no shitting you.

well anyways one day there was a 'traffic jam' (alot of people going to class) and he happened to run into this samoan chick.

well she said something and i swear to god homie backed up! and hit her again.

the chick picked him up, put him upside down hanging on the top of a fence by his shirt, above a trashcan.

while trying to get out, he fell in the trash can.
ha i worked at that school. and yeah ive seen some funny fights there. on like my 3rd day of working there two kids went from playfighting to really beating the shit out of each other in the classroom. then there was the girls who ripped each others shirts off while fighting. that was kinda disturbing, but funny to hear all the comments the kids were making afterwards. only one time i felt it my responsibility to step in when some big mexican girl was gonna stomp on some little philipino girl. it was too uneven for me to just let happen and then my students started giving me shit for breaking it up. good times at bell

May 30, 2006
My freshman year of HS a dude from NSG(Crip) got into a scrap @ lunch time wit another dude from South Mobb(Blood). The Crip smashed on the Blood nigga. The Blood got knocked to the pavement &, get this shit, tryed to act like he was knocked out!!!!!. LOL! I aint never seen no shit like that in my entire life. The Crip nigga was like "nigga get yo ass up". The dood got up stumbling & the Crip nigga proceeded 2 smash him for about another 10 seconds before it was broke up.

Right after lunch that same day A gang of Nortes & Surenos got into a huge gang fight. That shit looked like the rumble on the outsiders between the Greasers & the Soc'. That shit was crazy.

One time the homies from my hood showed up @ a lil party this dood was throwing in his backyard. The homies had just got there & the dood who through the party had a cousin in the pool splashin water. He splashed some water & the one of the homiez was like "a nigga, watch where u splashing water". So dood got cocky wit the homie & my homie was like "nigga jump out that pool & talkin that shit & imma beat yo ass".Dood in the pool was some big ass nigga from Oakland & had that typical Oakland mentality like Stockton niggaz iz suckas. He jumped out the pool & my homie smashed that nigga wit one hit & dood flew under a table. He tryed 2 jump up hella fast like he wasn't really fazed but one half of his face looked like a pumpkin. That shit was hella funny. I didn't know swelling could happen that fast. It was only like 7 seconds.

Jan 5, 2006
long ass time ago.. my pops was getting ready to head to the 9-5 was waiting for his ride and his homie next door was putting shit away in his car and some tongan cats started fuckin with him, and shit.. 2 on 1.. so my pops was like fuck this. He went and grabbed a clutch cable.. swung that shit on one of the tongan dudes and the dude straight pissed his pants and ran, and he cracked the whip at the other tongan cat that dude ran too. These cats were huge.. like 6'8 400 pounds. They came back like 20 minutes later after the cops had been called by the neighbors, dumbasses came with a shotty but the cops were already there and they got cuffed.

Feb 5, 2006
LurccH918 said:
why do people always say that to u Genius???

HE'S J BOEG JR. HES TRYING TO BECOME A COP. DUDE MADE A THREAD TALKIN BOUT WANTING TO BE A COP AND HE GOT HIS TEST APPOINTMENTS DOWN. THE FUNNIEST PART WAS HE SAYS HE IS A SOLID HOOD DUDE THAT WOULD BRING "HOOD FLAVA" TO THE TASK FORCE. LOL

Mar 17, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HE'S J BOEG JR. HES TRYING TO BECOME A COP. DUDE MADE A THREAD TALKIN BOUT WANTING TO BE A COP AND HE GOT HIS TEST APPOINTMENTS DOWN. THE FUNNIEST PART WAS HE SAYS HE IS A SOLID HOOD DUDE THAT WOULD BRING "HOOD FLAVA" TO THE TASK FORCE. LOL
LOL ok, i was wondering why everyone was callin him a pig and a boeg

May 30, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
And ur the same dumb ass that said going into law enforcement was dumb but suggested I go into the military when they are just cops they damn selves. When they go to these 3rd world countrys policing the entire place lockin fools up what the fuck do u think that is? I don't have 2 explain myself to nobody but I thought I'd break that shit down 4 ur 18 year old ass since u claim 2 have so much more game then me. GTFOH bitch!