FUNNIEST FIGHTS YOUVE SEEN OR BEEN IN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
When i was working the front desk at the 24hour fitness at the hilltop mall in richmond, i had to work the juice bar one day. I was chillin for about an hour when some big asian cat comes in and orders a drink. I had never worked the juice bar before so i was makin some nasty ass drinks, so about 10 minutes later dude comes back and asks for his money back. I told him i couldnt give him his money back because he had already drank like half of it(the balls on this motherfucker) so he tells me to call the manager. I told him that she was gonna say the same thing to him and he proceeds to tell me "You better watch who the fuck you talkin to like that boy" so i plain and simply said "FUCK YOU". This son of a bitch takes the top of his cup off and throws it in my face. I hopped over the counter and proceeded to sock up this audacious ass nigga on camera. When all was said and done i got about 4 solid shots and had him leaking like a motherfucker and he didnt hit me once. Mind you im about 5'9 150 and dude stood about 5'11 and was easily in the 200 pound range, so i guess he thought i wasnt gonna do shit. I ended up losing my job but it was worth it. Anyone who i told this shit too thinks its hilarious, but what are some of the funniest fights you guys have seen or been in?

Nov 27, 2006
this one kid snitched on my boy at school and my friend found out that he worked at blockbuster. So at like 1 at nite when dood got off i drove my friend over there and when the kid came outside my boy said wuts up and straight popped him in the mouth and knocked him out cold (my friend is yoked) and proceeded to stomp on him so i was like o shit and i had to pull him off cause i didnt want him to straight kill the fucker. Next monday at school doods face was like one big ass bruise but he told the police he got jumped by some people he didn't know. Fight wasn't really funny but the guys face was so fucked up he looked straight retarded, kinda like this

Feb 5, 2006
coondogg26 said:
this one kid snitched on my boy at school and my friend found out that he worked at blockbuster. So at like 1 at nite when dood got off i drove my friend over there and when the kid came outside my boy said wuts up and straight popped him in the mouth and knocked him out cold (my friend is yoked) and proceeded to stomp on him so i was like o shit and i had to pull him off cause i didnt want him to straight kill the fucker. Next monday at school doods face was like one big ass bruise but he told the police he got jumped by some people he didn't know. Fight wasn't really funny but the guys face was so fucked up he looked straight retarded, kinda like this

YOUR FRIEND MUST BE HELLA YOKED TO WALK UP TO SOMEBODY AND POP HIM OFF GUARD. LOL SERIOUSLY U DONT GOTTA BE HELLA YOKED TO KNOCK SOMEBODY COLD. JUST BLIND SIDE HIM. FIRST TIME I PULLED OFF A 1 HITTER QUITTER, I WAS 15, I WASNT YOKED

Nov 27, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
YOUR FRIEND MUST BE HELLA YOKED TO WALK UP TO SOMEBODY AND POP HIM OFF GUARD. LOL SERIOUSLY U DONT GOTTA BE HELLA YOKED TO KNOCK SOMEBODY COLD. JUST BLIND SIDE HIM. FIRST TIME I PULLED OFF A 1 HITTER QUITTER, I WAS 15, I WASNT YOKED
ok buddy cause u know my friend, the fuck outta hear. Why u always gotta come with the smart ass comments? Did i say he blind sided him? no i said he went up to him, said whats up and punched him. Read carefully.

Feb 12, 2004
At this party this wigger is talking shit to some dorky ass white dude and straight socks him twice. White dude doesn't even flinch. Eventually I see one of the sickest hip tosses and eventually the wigger is on the ground getting choked the fuck out via rear naked choke. Dude passes the fuck out yelping like a little bitch "i can't breath". Turns out the dork was trained in bjj lol it wasn't even funny. I love watching "thugs" get beat the fuck up when they act sick.

Feb 5, 2006
coondogg26 said:
ok buddy cause u know my friend, the fuck outta hear. Why u always gotta come with the smart ass comments? Did i say he blind sided him? no i said he went up to him, said whats up and punched him. Read carefully.

LOL FUCK OWTA HEEYAH!! IM SAYIN U DONT HAVE TO BE "YOKED" TO K.O. SOMEBODY WITH 1 PUNCH "BUDDY"

Mar 17, 2006
BROWN GUERRERO said:
At this party this wigger is talking shit to some dorky ass white dude and straight socks him twice. White dude doesn't even flinch. Eventually I see one of the sickest hip tosses and eventually the wigger is on the ground getting choked the fuck out via rear naked choke. Dude passes the fuck out yelping like a little bitch "i can't breath". Turns out the dork was trained in bjj lol it wasn't even funny. I love watching "thugs" get beat the fuck up when they act sick.
LOL

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Lmao man I've had some funny ones. The funniest was when I was a kid in the 6th grade and we were working on these group projects which consisted of building a bridge out of toothpicks. Anyhow during first break outside I said to this kid, " your fuckin' bridge looks gay ". A minute later with my back towards him I get smacked in the back of the head right behind my ear. I turned around because it felt like a mini nerf football grazed me, there stands this nerdy white kid with his fuckin' "dukes" up. In my mind I'm like WTF is this nerd trying to attack me!? I jabbed his eye and gave him a forward thrust kick into his stomach, the dude fuckin' farted!

Another funny incident was when this canadian transplant came to our school. Real fuckin' oddball type. Some dudes were clowning him in class because at the last dance he was dancing with himself.....to slow songs...caressing HIMSELF! I remember just laughing at dudes siggin on him. A few minutes later I ask to go to the bathroom and I'm walking around the corner. Out of nowhere this kid runs up and shanks me with a pencil in the back like jack the ripper or some shit!!! He only managed to break the skin, I had to administer the beat down after that. Motherfuckin' canadians are wierd....

Nov 27, 2006
BROWN GUERRERO said:
you never know whose gonna be trained in some sort of martial arts or some shit

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The absolute funniest fight I witnessed was in Wattsonville at that little Daylight Market or whatever it is now. Me and my brother were waiting in the car. Parents were in there getting stuff for the beach. Anyway we see these two paisas arguing and some bitch trying to get in the middle. Anyway these bastards pull off their belts and start whipping each other and dancing around the parking lot! Almost died laughing.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was sitting on a crack spot and we were posted at a 4 corner intersection jus watching passerby and this white dude comes up and hes like, yall got something? so were like, no.

well instead of him leaving, he stood there. right between me and this other guy. and hes like, really posted like he's chillin. this is a old white guy maybe pushing 40, glasses.

well, the dude to the right of me is just looking straight, he isnt saying anything. all the sudden homeboy just comes all the way around with a straight ass punch to this dudes face, and i look to the left and theres these glasses just flying in the air. he hit the floor before the glasses.

another random knock out...i seen a bum get knocked out and then piss all over the concrete..like flood it....we was like "UGHHH NIGGA"

this isnt a fight, but on haight street ive seen a man from a block away, run STRAIGHT INTO A POLE. and when i say from a block away, this dude was running at the pole. not like he didnt see it. it was almost like he was metal and the pole was a magnet.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
oh heres a real funny fight.

i went to bell junior high in san diego and we had a few 'special' kids there, and there was this kid named 'bus boy'..well, bus boy thought he was a bus.

so hed walk around with like his hands on a imaginary steering wheel going "vrrrm, vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm"

he had it all down, the horn, he knew how to signal, all that shit.

and if it rained he had one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand was a windshield wiper in front of his face, on some left to right shit just like a real one. no shitting you.

well anyways one day there was a 'traffic jam' (alot of people going to class) and he happened to run into this samoan chick.

well she said something and i swear to god homie backed up! and hit her again.

the chick picked him up, put him upside down hanging on the top of a fence by his shirt, above a trashcan.

while trying to get out, he fell in the trash can.

Feb 5, 2006
Gas One said:
oh heres a real funny fight.

i went to bell junior high in san diego and we had a few 'special' kids there, and there was this kid named 'bus boy'..well, bus boy thought he was a bus.

so hed walk around with like his hands on a imaginary steering wheel going "vrrrm, vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm"

he had it all down, the horn, he knew how to signal, all that shit.

and if it rained he had one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand was a windshield wiper in front of his face, on some left to right shit just like a real one. no shitting you.

well anyways one day there was a 'traffic jam' (alot of people going to class) and he happened to run into this samoan chick.

well she said something and i swear to god homie backed up! and hit her again.

the chick picked him up, put him upside down hanging on the top of a fence by his shirt, above a trashcan.

while trying to get out, he fell in the trash can.

LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you know what was real weird about bus boy, too?

i seen him on saturday once at 7-11 or some shit with his mom and he was chillin. no imaginary automobile shit.

you know his mom was on some "you do that bus shit at the store i'm taking off on you, i swear to god jermaine"

but dude was really mental, he just wasnt allowed to ghostride the whip with moms.

Jun 5, 2004
Likwid said:
The absolute funniest fight I witnessed was in Wattsonville at that little Daylight Market or whatever it is now. Me and my brother were waiting in the car. Parents were in there getting stuff for the beach. Anyway we see these two paisas arguing and some bitch trying to get in the middle. Anyway these bastards pull off their belts and start whipping each other and dancing around the parking lot! Almost died laughing.
dog i seen that shit happen too, its no joke. u can fuck somebody up bad with a belt if u got a big ass buckle, i seen the same ass shit happen wit some drunk ass paisas

Mar 17, 2006
when i was locked up for 3 years i seen too many fights, but this one was funny and crazy

there was some white dude who just got in, and he thought he was hard and all that shit, well this faggot whistled at him, i guess he thought he was gonna show us all he had stripes and aint no punk or whatever, so he beats the hell outta the fag, and about 2 days later we was in the pod watchin TV, and the white dude was in front of me a lil ways and all of a sudden i seen the fags partner walk by with a country crock bowl, didnt think nothin of it, buit then he just tossed this boiling hot water in the dudes face, it was fuckin nutts, dudes skin was like meltin off and shit, he was screamin like no one ive heard scream before, the fag started beatin on dude and scratchin him and shit, i was trippin out when i seen dudes face, never seen that white guy after that

Jun 5, 2004
i already posted this in another thread, but here's the funniest fight ive seen. there were like 3 surenos at a gas station, and there were like two nortenos. ok so they start shit or whatever and then 2 more surenos come out of the car. so now its like 5 on 2.

so i seen one of the scraps come at the norte and dude just cleans his clock, hella funny cuz it was the scrap who run up and he got laid out. then the other dude runs on another scrap, they exchange blows but the scrap ends up backing down. then everybody is just fighting, blah blah blah

then the funniest thing happens, one of the scraps comes at one of the nortes. but he didnt see the other norte behind him, so dude just grabs the scrap from behind and starts choking him, throws him to the ground. then i swear to god this fool did what looked like the rock, doing the peoples elbow. he just takes a couple steps, cocks his elbow back and lands an elbow drop on the scraps head and dude was out for a good minute. the scraps saw their homie laying on the ground and sed they dont want no more, they all go to wake his ass up and leave.

another lil "fight" in high school was hella funny, it wasnt a real fight though. there was this fat ass white kid who we all used to pick on, then one day he goes, "you know, im not scared of you, the only reason i wont do anything back to you is because it would be a hate crime, because youre black". me and my homie were like whuuuut hell no. so we made a plan. for some random ass reason, there was a bucket at the back of the class, like the kind you use at the beach to make a sand castle or whatever. so i grab it, and after school, me and my homie run up on him. my homie takes the back of his shirt and puts it over his face, then i ran up and put the bucket over his head and put the handle on his chin like a chin strap. my homie gave him a pinkbelly, and i socked him in the back of the head like 5 times and tripped him. then we ran away. i think he knew it was us, but he never got us in trouble.