Fucked utUp Drunk Nights/Mornings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've def. done my fair share of puking and that's mostly cuz I was a binge drinker. Binge drinkers have one goal and one goal only... get fucked up as fast as you can and that's exactly what I used to do
you do realize that binge drinking just means having like... 4 drinks or some shit over the night... pretty much getting drunk at all is technically defined binge drinking

Apr 25, 2002
not me but my brodie was drinking all day with all of the fam , they woke up drinking ,at night he popped a pill fell in the hamper everyone was like "were'd he go" he a skinny cat so no one seen him folded up in the hamper , basically he almost died he wakes up around 4 am starts drinking again , shoots out the window in his shotty about 4 diffrent times , around 9 am he still drinking shoots his sks out the window police come he's in jail

one time i got hammerd woke up all scratched up and my jeans ripped , i member jumpin fences and landing on the ground on my side a bunch of time , in my pockets i got the homies nieghbors mail .

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
you do realize that binge drinking just means having like... 4 drinks or some shit over the night... pretty much getting drunk at all is technically defined binge drinking
Oh ok, what I meant is I took drinking to the extreme, meaning I'd drink large amounts in little time until I got sick and could drink no more. Should have used, "extreme drinker" instead of binge drinker...

Apr 26, 2006
I disagree... the buzz is NOT the same...

I have to drink so much fucking Bud Lite to actually get drunk... and then you're just have to piss so often it;s ridiculous... and I probably still won't be as drunk as I would off liquor

I don't think I've ever drank only Bud Lite and woke up like... daaaamn I was fuckin DRUNK last night! WTF happened?

and IMO... Bud Lite will make me feel more like shit the next day... that cheap ass shit will give me a headache if I drink too much of it

liquor >>>>>> beer

all day long

don't get me wrong... I do like beer... but if I'm tryin to really go out an get drunk and have a good time... hand me a bottle...

I see what your saying, but I'm not neccessarily talking about getting FUCKED UP STUPID DRUNK where you eventually might end up blacked out, throwing up or pissing on your neighbor's car. That kind of attitude can be a major burn. I'm more about BUZZED to still be able to function and still have a good time. Like I said, when I drink BudLight, it's pretty much an all day affair for me. Sure it's a lot of liquid & pissing, but I enjoy the feeling of always having that glass in my hand. If I go out to a bar, usually 2 pitchers of BudLight can have me feeling pretty good and I can ride it out and have a few more glasses after. I'm buzzing it nice and still able to function. If I go out clubbing, normally I bust a pre-game of BudLight, a pitcher or 2 in a bar or 3 tall cans in the car/parking lot, then head out and drink some harder beers in the club, Heinkens especially.

It literally does the same to me phsycologically so that's why I been sticking to BL & beer in general. For me it's a bit more healthier and predictable. When I personally go out, having that glass in my hand plays a big psychological role for me, it sets the mood. Liquor is too fast and dangerous if you continue and continue to pound it.

Apr 13, 2006
first time i ever yacked was when the night started off with some 40's between me and my cousin and then got a bottle of patron for both of us. once we finished that i got a 24 pack for both of us. i had some extra cash so i got a bottle of grey goose for both of us. what a damn night

Mar 14, 2003
FUCK YOU MALKI..... I take this shit. fuckin proffesional in dis bitch
wow i dont even remember being online last night, i was tore up. imma disagree with my own statement, tweeze is the siccness drunk

a couple quick stories

woke up in bed next to the secratary from work, that was an akward moment

was camping, got drunk as fuck and i was the last one awake. Blacked out after that. Woke up with random beers in the cooler, like 3 sierra nevadas, some god damn mike hard lemonade, and 2 budweisers. Everyone asks me where i got them from, and i was like i dont know. wasnt noone near out campsite

Nov 1, 2004
Thats some good shit, yall got me laughin hah.

I got some others, just dumb shit.

When i was 16 me and my boys got down on the Olde E 800 every weekend. When there was nothing poppin we would get some 40s, some weed and 5 dozen eggs/rocks/canned food and just drive around drinking, smoking and fuckin peoples cars up. I always drove, 40 in my lap, like a fucking idiot. Can't believe i never had any repercussions from that shit.

few weeks ago i was drinking at a bar with some friends, got pretty fucked up, headed to my friends house and continued to drink. start fucking around with a fat bitch who i work with, nothing hot about her. continue drinking, bring her back to my house, at this point i dont know how i am not sleeping. its about 5 am and i fucked this ugly bitch. As soon as it was over i told her im going to bed and pretty much tell her to bounce. i hate talked to the bitch since, i dont even look at her. I am waiting for the day someone finds out, fuck that day.

Feb 18, 2005
I disagree... the buzz is NOT the same...

I have to drink so much fucking Bud Lite to actually get drunk... and then you're just have to piss so often it;s ridiculous... and I probably still won't be as drunk as I would off liquor

I don't think I've ever drank only Bud Lite and woke up like... daaaamn I was fuckin DRUNK last night! WTF happened?

and IMO... Bud Lite will make me feel more like shit the next day... that cheap ass shit will give me a headache if I drink too much of it

liquor >>>>>> beer

all day long

don't get me wrong... I do like beer... but if I'm tryin to really go out an get drunk and have a good time... hand me a bottle...
yup bud light makes you piss like a muthafucka

i got drunk as fuck at the hilton at the bar went to sum wack ass strip club where you had to bring you own bottle so we got a 5th of priv killed that and went back to the hotel i passed and my boys woke me up at like midnight and had 2 5ths of henny xo so since ive never drank that shit i woke up and sat there and killed both bottles with em blacked out started throwin corona bottles at my boy,ended up gettin stole on a few times by him,oredred hot wings from room service n gave the bitch a $50 tip cuz i was ripped and thought i was a baller, then puked all day the next day and couldnt leave the room

this was new years day and i woke up and went to hard rock cafe and was takin shots at like 10 am too horrible decision

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i have hundreds of stories but i'll tell just 1

im kickin it with a homie who i have a lot of resentment against (he totalled my $10000 jeep...but thats a whole other story). theres 2 shots left in a 5th that ive drunk & he tries to cut me off. i get hella heated and walk out the front door gonna walk home 3 miles barefoot.

about a mile in i see some hella fine beezy in her house so im chillin watchin her and this dog rushes me barking and shit. i sock the dog hella hard in face and it whimpers off & i start walking again. i jack a 10-speed and start ridin. it goes about 30 feet before the chain falls off & im too drunk to fix it

i walk in someones back yard, and skinny dip in someones pool

dude comes out 10 mins later with shotty pointed at me

i get out & grab the barrel and put it in my mouth & im like 'do it! i dont give a fuck'

he lets my get dressed and i bounced an took a 45-min nap in a dirt field

i cross 99 freeway and lay down in the fast lane for a second

some kids ask me if i want a ride and i say no

i get to another dirt field by my house and throw my laptop over a fence ( oh yeah, this whole time im carrying my laptop lol)

im to fucked up to climb the fence so i finally get home (another mile) and steal my dads nice truck with a ladder in the back to get my laptop

the end

Jan 27, 2005
i have hundreds of stories but i'll tell just 1

im kickin it with a homie who i have a lot of resentment against (he totalled my $10000 jeep...but thats a whole other story). theres 2 shots left in a 5th that ive drunk & he tries to cut me off. i get hella heated and walk out the front door gonna walk home 3 miles barefoot.

about a mile in i see some hella fine beezy in her house so im chillin watchin her and this dog rushes me barking and shit. i sock the dog hella hard in face and it whimpers off & i start walking again. i jack a 10-speed and start ridin. it goes about 30 feet before the chain falls off & im too drunk to fix it

i walk in someones back yard, and skinny dip in someones pool

dude comes out 10 mins later with shotty pointed at me

i get out & grab the barrel and put it in my mouth & im like 'do it! i dont give a fuck'

he lets my get dressed and i bounced an took a 45-min nap in a dirt field

i cross 99 freeway and lay down in the fast lane for a second

some kids ask me if i want a ride and i say no

i get to another dirt field by my house and throw my laptop over a fence ( oh yeah, this whole time im carrying my laptop lol)

im to fucked up to climb the fence so i finally get home (another mile) and steal my dads nice truck with a ladder in the back to get my laptop

the end
Wtf

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I feel you on that one.

Long story but funny:

It was St. Paddy's day, I was 21, and I was getting shitty all over downtown santa cruz. I got directions to random's house on the westside of Santa Cruz (nice scenery but yuppy.) carnal told me that he had a couple barrels of green beer in his garage and that his house is on the left and painted green. I ended up going a green house throwing a party A BLOCK BEFORE the one intended. I strike through their front door like its nathen and head to the garage. Thats where I meet like a dozen big islanders and a few girls playing pool. I explained my drunk situation told em nice to meet ya and left the garage. Everything was mutually cool. On my way out I notice a bunch of crystal champagne. like 15 bottles at least. My drunken ass decides to grab two and stuff em in my already filled with beer backpack. Got to the hallway and thats when like 7 dudes rushed around me in a circle like what are you up to? I told em fuck off im wasted and handed over ONE of their bottles. surprisingly I walked out the door like whatever, then 2 cop cars pulled up to me right when I was walking up the next block. Couldn't talk my way out of it and i spent st. paddys day in the drunk tank. I was so drunk I was drunk dialing up girls and charging up a gang load of money from the collect calls. good times till the next day when the hangover and a county jail bug kicked in.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
few weeks ago i was drinking at a bar with some friends, got pretty fucked up, headed to my friends house and continued to drink. start fucking around with a fat bitch who i work with, nothing hot about her. continue drinking, bring her back to my house, at this point i dont know how i am not sleeping. its about 5 am and i fucked this ugly bitch. As soon as it was over i told her im going to bed and pretty much tell her to bounce. i hate talked to the bitch since, i dont even look at her. I am waiting for the day someone finds out, fuck that day.
LOL