Fuck you Raiders!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I think I would be a lot more pissed off if I didn't drink so much last night. the alcohol is still in my system and seems to be suppressing my rage for now.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Can't blame anyone on offense especially Palmer. Blame Bresnahan, McClain, and Routt's sorry ass. And what the fuck happened to McFadden?

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
really didnt hurt? did we fucking win? those drops hurt! he had one in the ENDZONE AN WENT RIGHT THRU HIS FUCKING HANDS if he didnt fucking drop that we wouldnt have had to only get 3 out of that drive! REALLY THAT DIDNT FUCKING HURT?

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
he was our best because every1 was fucking out like always bunch of fucking pussys on our team [ ouch my leg hurts ] 6 weeks only worth a shit player is MOORE an at least he came back to fucking play worth of shit football that team needs to wake the fuck up with all that talent we got [besides our Db's ]

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
how many qb's threw for over 4000 yards this year?

...all these new pussy rules are ruining football. In the first quarter when giordano got that "hitting a defenseless reciever" penalty that was on some buuuuuuulllllllllssssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttt.
And the whole you cant touch a ruining qb if he makes a motion to give himself up rule is retarded too. If he slide before you hit him, all gravy, but when niggas like cam newton and faggy tebow make a move like theyre boutta go down, or are boutta step out of bounds, and then dont and pick up 5+ more yards cause the player is scared to hit him is also bullshit. If theyre on the field, they should be aware that injuries are fucking possible, and its a dangerous sport, you dont want to get injured, DONT FUCKING PLAY