Fuck you Raiders!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
I BOUGHT HOME AND AWAY AUTHENTICS OF T.O. AND JULIAN PETERSON THE SAME YEAR THEY WERE TRADED....THE DUDES THAT SELL THE FAKES AT THE GAME FOR LIKE 30 BUCKS IS WHERE I GET MINE NOW...I HAVE AN AUTHENTIC AND TO THE NAKED EYE YOU REALLY CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE.. I WILL BE GETTING SOME GORE AUTHENTICS THOUGH CAUSE HE WILL MOST LIKLELY RETIRE A NINER...AND AS FOR THROWBACKS I ONLY ORDER THOSE FROM MITCHELL N NESS...FYI ALL JERSEYS ON THEIR SITE ARE 50% OFF ON FATHERS DAY SO STOCK UP ON THE THROW BACKS AT THAT TIME!

Nov 3, 2011
i feel you bro i was there too this shit STILL has me stressin the fuck out we fuckin had it !!!! and wefucked it uP!!! but im never gonna say fuck the raiders. ima raider till i fuckin die. but i will say FUCK OUR SOFT ASS DEFENSE AND D CORDINATOR. mcfaddens a fuckin flower! i think carsons a beast man we cant blame him for playin like shit at times i mean come on he was brought in halfway thru the season and expected to dosoooo much in sooo little time. i think he will beast next year after he gets adjusted in training camp. that interception he threw wasnt his fault jacoby ford slipped and fell.... i dont think campbell could of done so good. the only reason he went 4-2was because had mcfadden to back him upand all his recievers and training camp practice. palmer NEVER had mcfadden andour WR corps were plagued with injuries.. and he still brought us close!! sooo GO RAIDERS AND FUCK THE HATERS!!! CUS IF WEGOT THIS CLOSE WITHOUT MCFADDEN IMAGINE NEXT YEAR IF HES HEALTHY...

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yo idk if you can say campbell wouldnt of measured up if he didnt get hurt. He had rhythm and trust with all the recievers, he invited all the recievers to his house to scheme and practice during the lockout. Campbell was a leader, and Idk if palmer can get the same connection with our recievers the way campbell does

not to say campbell is better, or should start, but I think he could have made an attempt to lead our team to the playoffs this year better than carson did

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
If you dont get the difference between a real and fake jersey, you shouldnt be wearing a jersey...If you go to Champs and buy a replica jersey it is what it is, if you go the the team store, or nfl shop and buy an authentic it is what it is...but to buy something perpetrating itself as real, when you know its fake, thats a problem...and Im proud to say I have a $200 authentic nnamdi asomugha raider jersey hanging in my closet I got to wear for 1 season and will probably never wear again.

Nov 1, 2004
I'll never buy a real jersey for a current player. They will get traded and I'll be pissed. Fuck that.
I found a legit white Bo Jackson jersey and had to swoop it up.

Jan 12, 2006
Real spit. Only jerseys I buy are of players that will forever be immortalized by my team ie Lott, Jerry, Joe, Steve, etc. Don't really fuck with current player jerseys.
agree and disagree, reason being i copped a frank gore and Patrick Willis jersey and don't think ill ever regret it. But i see your point i remember of bunch of my friends buying Taylor Mays jerseys. smh

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
agree and disagree, reason being i copped a frank gore and Patrick Willis jersey and don't think ill ever regret it. But i see your point i remember of bunch of my friends buying Taylor Mays jerseys. smh
you got a point...i think that if i were to purchase a current players' jersey, they'd have to contribute significantly (at least 2-3 pro bowl/all-star caliber seasons)...

i'm pretty content on all the jerseys i've purchased, whether it be nba or nfl...biggest regret i've probably made was copping a darius miles clippers jersey (thank god it wasn't authentic), lol.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the word is that Hue will not be in attendance at the news conference announcing McKenzie as GM. that is what's prompting the "Hue's gonna be fired" rumors

Mar 8, 2008
I'll never buy a real jersey for a current player. They will get traded and I'll be pissed. Fuck that.
I found a legit white Bo Jackson jersey and had to swoop it up.
yeah my girl got me an authentic jamarcus russell jersey for christmas from JRs rookie season that i worn 1 fucken time.. been hanging in my closet ever since. i hate to throw it away cause it was a christmas gift. imma try and donate it to goodwill lol
yeah im most def going old school/throwback jerseys. im thinking jim plunkett or bo jackson.