FUCK THESE REDNECKS !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Rollin' up in here with nothin but dissrespect, but demanding REspect!? Wit' a nick like "Scotty Pimpin"? Neva mind that Scotty P. has never played for the Lakers. Pounding on your bird chest like you come off the bench for KoME himself? Put the pom-poms down and readjust your skirt playa.

All respect due but calm down son.

May 2, 2002
who fuckin cares if they're the champs? The Diamondbacks are the champs and you dont see me fuckin boastin on message boards like the Diamondbacks invented the fuckin sport. You dont see my ridin Gonzo and Spivey's dick all around town like yall do with those two fuckin homos: Shaq and Kobe.

Just shut the fuck up about the pussy shit Lakers. They arent Gods. They're just basketball players. Get over it.

Apr 25, 2002
I just loooovvveee....how fickle the LA fans are, your team wins you love em...they lose and you hate em...back a few years ago, when the Lakers weren't doing that well...where were all those fans screaming about dynasty's?

When they Kings weren't that good...do you know where the Kings fans were...

I'll tell ya...

There were selling out Arco Arena for 13 years straight...needless to say...and NBA record...THAT'S LOYALTY

Kings disrespect the Lakers, that is funny...that's all LA does...is talk about "Cow Town" this, and "Redneck" that...Which Sacramento is far from both...

And it seems to me...that all the Kings fans on this board, have been pretty civil...through wins and losses, and it's the Laker fans who are forever hollerin about something...

PLUS!!!! I don't care if you are a diehard Laker fan...but if you are a basketball fan or know anything about the game, there is no way you can say Shaq does not get the benefit of throwing elbows, running people over or lingering in the paint...

And yes the officiating has been terrible in both games...both teams are complaining because the refs are inconsistent...but don't scream "CHEATERS!!!!!!!" because you guys lost a game...

Oh yeah...and as for Hall of Fame players...there is a little known player known as OSCAR ROBERTSON

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
TRASH TALK ITS ALL GOOD

YOU CANT BE A TRUE SACRAMENTO KING WITHOUT BEIN HATED
ON , ALL PROMOTION IS GOOD PROMOTION SO KEEP PUTTIN SAC IN YOUR MOUTH CUZZ I WAS GETTIN TIRED OF HAVIN IT ON YOUR CHIN ANYWAYZ

A

askgarcia

Scottie Pimpin said:

1-poisoning the others teams burger

2-And Los Angeles will stay bling blingin for the 3rd straight year !!! OOOOH WEEE !!! Slap another championship banner on the rafters !!! Put it right next to the other 13 of them !!! That aint shit to us anymore. That shit is like CLOCKWORK !!!

3-If they put up Pacific Division banners at Staples ............ the whole muthafuckin building would collapse on 1 side !!!

1-lol
2-lol
3-lmao!

funny shit.

May 9, 2002
i was just wondering it that fool has been to sac-town....hmmm...

...and not defending sac fans...cause i pretty neurtral...but that play in game 2 ...4th quarter..shaq jumped up and magically went flying.......divac didn't even touch that fool...so shaq is playing the flop game too