FUCK THESE REDNECKS !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Fuck these rednecks Sacrament-hoez ............ why the fuck they got rednecks cookin the damn food at the most luxurious hotel in Sacramento ??? 2000 guests and the greatest baller in the game today happens to get food poisoning the night before the game ....... what is really goin on ?!!

Why the fuck is Scott Fall-ard and Vloppy Divac always falling to the ground like some bitches !! These little girls are falling to the floor before they even get touched !!! LOL !!

Do yall hear about the Queens coach Adelman ? After Game 1 , he sent in videotapes to the league complaining about Shaq . LMAO !!!

LMAO @ Kings fans and their team. How can yall root for some fruity ass bitches ?! Yall will always be redneckin , cowbell rangin , fuckin yo little sister anally , poisoning the others teams burger , and flossin them Pacific Division banners !!!!

And Los Angeles will stay bling blingin for the 3rd straight year !!! OOOOH WEEE !!! Slap another championship banner on the rafters !!! Put it right next to the other 13 of them !!! That aint shit to us anymore. That shit is like CLOCKWORK !!!

If they put up Pacific Division banners at Staples ............ the whole muthafuckin building would collapse on 1 side !!!

Oh yeah .......... 1 more thing .
When Doug Christie takes a shit ........... do you think he raises his hand up in the air ???
Yall never thought about that did you ?

:cool:

May 10, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:

Why the fuck is Scott Fall-ard and Vloppy Divac always falling to the ground like some bitches !! These little girls are falling to the floor before they even get touched !!! LOL !!
C'mon now, dont act like Horry & Fox dont be takin some flops their dam selves.

LOL @ Doug Christie

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Man I know you saw Shaq flop on Vlade in the 4th quater in that last game. That flop was so bad and obvious it was funny! Then Shaq crys about the foul calls??? Shaq be fouling all over the place and it dont get called.

LMAO @ Kings fans and their team. How can yall root for some fruity ass bitches ?! Yall will always be redneckin , cowbell rangin , fuckin yo little sister anally
^^^Damn, is that what Faker fan is all about???^^^

May 16, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:
Fuck these rednecks Sacrament-hoez ............ why the fuck they got rednecks cookin the damn food at the most luxurious hotel in Sacramento ??? 2000 guests and the greatest baller in the game today happens to get food poisoning the night before the game ....... what is really goin on ?!!

Do yall hear about the Queens coach Adelman ? After Game 1 , he sent in videotapes to the league complaining about Shaq . LMAO !!!

LMAO @ Kings fans and their team. How can yall root for some fruity ass bitches ?! Yall will always be redneckin , cowbell rangin , fuckin yo little sister anally , poisoning the others teams burger , and flossin them Pacific Division banners !!!!

And Los Angeles will stay bling blingin for the 3rd straight year !!! OOOOH WEEE !!! Slap another championship banner on the rafters !!! Put it right next to the other 13 of them !!! That aint shit to us anymore. That shit is like CLOCKWORK !!!

If they put up Pacific Division banners at Staples ............ the whole muthafuckin building would collapse on 1 side !!!

Oh yeah .......... 1 more thing .
When Doug Christie takes a shit ........... do you think he raises his hand up in the air ???
Yall never thought about that did you ?

LoL....HaHaHaHa...

Lmao @ the Christy comment...Classic shit man...

And another thing....Kings fans comments when they lose the series to the Lakers....2003 Bitchhhhh....Thats our year....Lmao....

May 12, 2002
Fisher flops like a fish out of water.Hes worse than Vlade he flops on Bibby and Bobby.Atlest Vlade flops on a fat ass 350 pd whopper/crunchbar eating crybaby...

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO....IVE NOTICED THAT THA MOST SHIT TALKIN COMIN OUTTA A FAGGOT LAKER FANZ MOUTH IS WHEN THA SERIES IZ THREATENED AND THEYRE WORRIED BOUT LOSIN...ITZ COO TA BLOW STEAM...BUT HATIN ON THA TOP WESTERN TEAM???....IZ THAT WHAT L.A IZ ABOUT???...A BUNCHA FUCKIN HATERZ???....AND AZ FAR AZ THAT SHIT BOUT COW BELLZ N REDNECKZ...I DUNNO HOW YOU FUCKIN L.A HATER FANZ CAME UP WITH THAT SHIT...BUT IT SOUNDZ LIKE YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT....IF WERE SO FUCKIN BAD N HATED N SHIT....WHY YOU UP IN THA 91SICCNESS?...WHY YOU BUMPIN LYNCH AND X?...STUPID MOTHER FUCKERZ...BUT FUCK...READIN YOUR FUCKIN POST DROPPED MY I.Q LEVEL BOUT 20 POINTZ...SO IM OUT...$IDEWAYZ

May 12, 2002
89% of Laker fans are bandwagon fans that used to be Bulls fans.The other 11 percent are true fans and remember the times when Kobe was booed after being swept out two playoffs and really appreciate these times instead of acting like the shit is owed to them like bandwagoneers.I been sporting the Kings since I was a kid.The old ugly shit.My first live game was in 91 I was 12.They still used to get a raw croud back when they sucked.They didnt have fans across the globe like they do now but there local fans had love.I moved here to Reno in 89 so that was the team to peep is was closer down I-80 than G.S. I never thought the Kings would be this good.

May 16, 2002
I really cant wait to see the comments bye these Kings fans when the Kings get kicked in there face off the mountain....

Im lookin forward to it...

May 8, 2002
why is it that people can use derogatory terms towards white people like rednecks and white trash and it get brushed aside like it has no meaning, or even worse people get to thinking it is funny, but when some1 uses the word nigger every1 gets all mad about it like the world is going to end or something?????? just an honest question no disrespect intended!!!

May 8, 2002
oh and about basketball (which i dont follow very good) but how are you guys going to tell me that shaq going up towards the basket with all his force isnt going to knock a person down if contact is made. how big is he again?????

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO@ DESCRIMINATION...FOO...ITZ A TYPA WHITE PERSON...IF THEY SAY HONKEY...TRIP...BUT DONT TRIP OFFA THAT SHIT...IM HALF WHITE ANYWAY...SO DONT TAKE MY SHIT SERIOUS....$IDEWAYZ

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
GREEN- talking about bandwagon muthafucka, stick to RENO and stop suckin sac's dick..

TYPCEE- the lakers serious is threatened, <-- lol, when you get to game 7 with the lakers at SAC then is more likely.. the serious is over G, sac is over..

--------------------------------------------------

LAKER-LOVE :classic:

May 12, 2002
With my name all up in ya mouth seems like you wanna be suckin my dick.Fag. Dont get all butt hurt like Shaq and Phil.Thats real.Its only a game man. And about me being in Reno and being a Kings fan.Like I said,if you can read mu'fucka,Im only 1 1/2 hour from ARCO Arena.I been hittin games since I was 12.When they sucked.I still hit games 5 this season and 1 playoff against Utah.What about you ?You ever been to a Laker game?How about a Bulls? HA

May 8, 2002
i aint trippin im 100% mexican but its funny how those things happen not just here but also on TV and radio and people tolerate it and enjoy amd laugh about it to a certain extent. that all im saying

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hey GREEN, like i said it before and i will say it again SAVE THE SHIT to the serious is over.. then let the shit talk begin..

May 12, 2002
Its cool man I talked just as much last season right here with lil ceez and affiliated and the Kings loss.Its just a game.Its not like Im on the court to do something.Ima just clown Shaq and butt hurt Phil like a Kings fan should.No biggie...

May 4, 2002
Why should anybody talk shit about Shaq , Kobe , or Phil ?
They are champions dogg . They got trophies , rings , posters , commercials ............ theyve accomplished it all already.

That is why you got this Laker fan right here actin a fool. Cuz Im tired of this disrespectful shit goin around these days. The Lakers didnt just pop up 2 years and start winning titles ........ this has been goin on for DECADES!

This is a Dynasty nigga! So who are the Kings and their fans to be disrespectin ???!!! What has their franchise ever done ? Why do they feel like they have done somethin all of a sudden ? Im not tryin to clown but they have done NOTHIN , NATHAN , NUCHIN !!! Remember when they burned a Laker jersey before the game ? That was the most low class move ive ever seen in sports . I aint forgot that shit. And you wonder why Sacramento and their fans get shitted on so much. Theres certain things you DO NOT do in professional sports.

Im not sayin you shouldnt root for them or stop being a fan ....... im just sayin have a little bit of respect when teams like the Lakeshow come through the spot. We got 13 championships , and players like Magic , Wilt , Kareem , Jerry West , Elgin Baylor , Shaq and Kobe have all worn the purple & gold jersey. Yall aint even got 1 championship banner yet or any hall of fame players ........... Im not tryin to clown but come on now , you gotta know your role.

You can hate on them all you want ......... hate on the Yankees , Celtics , 49ers .............. but please show some respect cuz these are all Dynasty's.