Fuck Crackheads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
^^

.. LOL.. I cant get over her HAIR.. daaaamn..

@ Samos

I feel you.. lemme dig thru and see what unopened originals I have in my collection.. not sure what dupes I have but I'll check it out.. [email protected] .. get at me in a couple days..

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^

.. LOL.. I cant get over her HAIR.. daaaamn..

@ Samos

I feel you.. lemme dig thru and see what unopened originals I have in my collection.. not sure what dupes I have but I'll check it out.. [email protected] .. get at me in a couple days..
Kalyn you are very generous I appreciate your support, but I can't take from your collection! I wouldn't feel right.

I actually talked to the person who has my CDs, he may be dropping them by tonight, I have to check this addict and make sure when he comes by, they get the CDs they stole, back.

Now, I don't trust them, so, I'm going to be there to get my CDs back, apparently they are all intact, I am just glad they aren't up in some pawn shop.

Fuck these crack heads!!

LOL.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
man u aint never seen a meth head till u go to rockwood or SE portland! prime examples of how a fat ass could stay "geeted" "geeked" "geeterd" "tweaked" and still keep like multiple hundred pounds hangin off of them.and lmao at that bitches hair with the highlighted meth fuzz

Apr 14, 2003
Shiiiit...
Last Tuesday I came outside to go to work and the back seat window was busted out..tried to jack my 12's but couldnt get away with them....they took my homies cd book that he left in my ride....
then yesterday morning I went outside only to find the driver's window of my tahoe busted out and my alpine cd player gone....

SO yea dog, Fuck crackheads....ive been so pissed this past week

Apr 25, 2007
if you want to steer clear of methheads, try not to get arrested in eastern washington. they put me in a holding cell with this sweaty ass dude twacked the fuck out. i swear this guy screamed at his girlfriend in the cell next to us for 3 hours straight like "Jessie, don't you say shit!!!" worst 3 hours of my life

Jul 12, 2007
i got everyone beat i think chappelle took this story from my life i was parked at work n i was driving a piece of shit at the time n these crackheads broke in my car and stole my goodddamn granola bars and 75 cents i was hella mad then they tried tellin me it was gonna be 450 to replace a rear side window on a 90 taurus so yes fuck crackheads

Jul 12, 2007
n than another time i just bought my brand new car so i was feelin good you know i come home go in the house at 3 am my ipods ther. take an hour nap out at 4 am n my fuckin windows bashed in goodbye ipod fuckin crackheads

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Shiiiit...
Last Tuesday I came outside to go to work and the back seat window was busted out..tried to jack my 12's but couldnt get away with them....they took my homies cd book that he left in my ride....
then yesterday morning I went outside only to find the driver's window of my tahoe busted out and my alpine cd player gone....

SO yea dog, Fuck crackheads....ive been so pissed this past week
Me too man, this past week has been a pretty bad one.

Fortunately, I got my CDs back today, I haven't even checked to see if they are all there, but hopefully none are missing.