Fuck Crackheads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
So, my Northwest and Cali cd collection, and Miscellaneous collection, got jacked the other day out of my house. About $600 worth of music. All my SLR collection. Everything. I have a few cd's left and that's just whatever is in my car right now. I think, Hollow Point Lyrics, Young Dru's V-Town, N2Deep's Golden State and a few others. Everything else is gone.

Damn crack heads should be shot on site then dumped in the river.

I know who do it though, unfortunately, I have to deal with them, I'm thinking I'll just take it out of their welfare cheque.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
damn, homie. I feel for you. The same shit happened to me. I don't know if it was some crackheads, but someone stole a bunch of my cds too. I can't say how many times this has happened to me, I gotta place the blame on somebody. So, FUCK CRACKHEADS!!!

Oct 21, 2002
yeah this always sucks i got my jayo felony collection jaced my first degree collection my mac dre collection my psd cd mak one the loco certified mr ill cd and more im tired of typing long story short about 300 dollars worth of cds one time and then someone stole a book of 200 random cds from my car

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I thought Vancouver was known for their hop heads, not crack heads....
Unfortunately no, the Vancouver hop scene is fairly premature/young still, we have no industry up here. Viets move major crack out here. Real thorough. Addicts are some of the worst I've seen. Vancouver is on a major scale when it comes to the export/import of drugs and narcotics that's been known for awhile. Ugly.

But it doesn't matter where your from, crack heads are everywhere! Taking shit from people, stealing tax payers dollars, fuck em.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I had about 400 CDs stollen from me one time. I was so mad at the time I was ready to kill over it lol. That would have been stupid.

I feel you though man.
I can't really relate to be honest man, 400 CDs? Damn homie. I had like 65-70 CDs jacked. But, about 20 of them were still wrapped and fresh. I don't want to think of it, I just have to shrug it off and move on, crack heads will be crack heads.

Mar 7, 2007
Some Heroin Junkie sold me a Duffle Bag full of CD's on 3rd ave and Pike st in Seattle last monday for $7 Bucks! I got a Mint Condition "BROTHA LYNCH LOADED and MR.DOCTOR "Setripn Blocstyle" in there. They are the Original PRIORITY RECORDS" Releases. Those alone were worth it. I sold the rest of that shit to Everyday Music on BROADWAY. Back on Topic.... I cant stand the Fuckin Crack heads in Downtown Seattle. They are Bitch made spoiled faggots. Thats the only thing i dont like about Seattle. The C.H.'s in Cali are different. These up here are Snitch ass Bitch motherfuckers. I hate being homeless in Washington. anyone got a Room for rent? (Serious!!!)

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah me and meth heads dont see eye to eye

i can relate to a crack head, all they want is some money so they can beam up to the uss enterprise.