FUCC THE SECURITY AN THE POLICE!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
you do what i did when i got kicked out of this pool park, i waited til they close and went bacc and shit in the pool and on the lifeguard seat, show them some siccness, LOL

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
$10 says he uses the word "nigga" in private with his homies lol....Probably reenacts Mac Dre concerts too....friggin square bear...

And you can't blame this on bein young....That's just STUPIDITY

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
lyrics like talib,creativity like 40,this guy isthe shit why havent i ever heard this guy before why aint yall put me up on this shit

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
thizzordie916 said:
no sorry, i dont. i dont like the word an have more respect than that/=.
why you are quite the nice young gentleman today,last night you were the super turfed out "white mac dre", you and that do-it-fluid is why my knuckles stay bruised up muthafucka

thizzordie916 said:
FUCC THE SECURITY AN THE POLICE!!!!!!!!
SUNSPLASH SECURITY GONNA GET MOPPED ON ONE DAY BELIEVE THAT! I SWEAR THEY'RE DOIN TOO DAMN MUCH, COMMIN AT ME CALLIN ME A WHITE BOY *edit(yelling at me like why are you here with these people you stupid white boy)* AN SAYIN WE NEEDA LEAVE WHEN WE DIDNT DO SHIT WRONG...FUCC THEM....THEY GONNA GET SMASHED ON, RACIST ASS PIGS AN RENT-A-COPS.... JUS CUZ MY BOYZ ARE BLACC THEY LIKE TO STEREOTYPE, AN JUS CUZ I HANG WIT MY CREW AN DRESS HOW I DO...DIS A SITE TO BE SEEN,
THEY ARE GETTIN FADED ON!...WE DONT DO SHYT WRONG AN THEY COME UP TELL US WE'RE KICCED OUT AN SHYT AN GRAB ME BY MI ARM AN TRY TO CUSS ME OUT, SO I CUSS BACC, THEN THEY GO AN CALL THE COPS....IM DOWN TO GO 2 JUVI TO STAND UP 4 MYSELF, THIS KINDA SHYT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN SAC...BUT WAT SINCE WE ROLL OUT TO ROSEVILLE FOR THE NIGHT THEY TRY TO GET @ US AN MAKE US LEAVE........SORRY YALL IM HEATED SO IM POSTIN SO MUCH!:siccness:

yea.. you look hella crazy!!! u tell them cops whos boss!!
da fuck outta here

Jun 3, 2006
wtf? is there some top secret training grounds for white rapper lames in sac?
tell me the whereabouts im burning that mutha down