FUCC THE SECURITY AN THE POLICE!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
SUNSPLASH SECURITY GONNA GET MOPPED ON ONE DAY BELIEVE THAT! I SWEAR THEY'RE DOIN TOO DAMN MUCH, COMMIN AT ME CALLIN ME A WHITE BOY *edit(yelling at me like why are you here with these people you stupid white boy)* AN SAYIN WE NEEDA LEAVE WHEN WE DIDNT DO SHIT WRONG...FUCC THEM....THEY GONNA GET SMASHED ON, RACIST ASS PIGS AN RENT-A-COPS.... JUS CUZ MY BOYZ ARE BLACC THEY LIKE TO STEREOTYPE, AN JUS CUZ I HANG WIT MY CREW AN DRESS HOW I DO...DIS A SITE TO BE SEEN,
THEY ARE GETTIN FADED ON!...WE DONT DO SHYT WRONG AN THEY COME UP TELL US WE'RE KICCED OUT AN SHYT AN GRAB ME BY MI ARM AN TRY TO CUSS ME OUT, SO I CUSS BACC, THEN THEY GO AN CALL THE COPS....IM DOWN TO GO 2 JUVI TO STAND UP 4 MYSELF, THIS KINDA SHYT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN SAC...BUT WAT SINCE WE ROLL OUT TO ROSEVILLE FOR THE NIGHT THEY TRY TO GET @ US AN MAKE US LEAVE........SORRY YALL IM HEATED SO IM POSTIN SO MUCH!:siccness:

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
those waterslide parks are warzones homie they got the white chalk outlines on the beach towels and shit drive-bys on intertubes and shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Wow, way to go. Probably the most hardcore dude on Siccness. You should hang with X-Raided, I mean, he's only convicted of murder but you and your boys got cussed out by security! If I were you I'd start a gang.

YOURE A FUCKIN JOKE BRUH. And they called you "WHITE BOY" because..........long pause cause I don't want it to sting so bad..........YOURE WHITE YOU FUCKIN MORON. And MY is spelled M-Y, not "MI"

CHECK OUT THIS FAGS MYSPACE - PURE COMEDY. I LOVE THE PICS SECTION "vans GO, all u lame succaz face it" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
or

"Tall T roccin da show" - whats with the double c's when you're wearing RED FROM HEAD TO TOE??? I swear this "go dumb" shit really has made our youth fuckin retarded. What happened to the good old days where YOUD GET YOUR FUCKIN TEETH KNOCKED OUT FOR ACTIN LIKE THIS FAG?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
illmannered666 said:
Wow, way to go. Probably the most hardcore dude on Siccness. You should hang with X-Raided, I mean, he's only convicted of murder but you and your boys got cussed out by security! If I were you I'd start a gang.

YOURE A FUCKIN JOKE BRUH. And they called you "WHITE BOY" because..........long pause cause I don't want it to sting so bad..........YOURE WHITE YOU FUCKIN MORON. And MY is spelled M-Y, not "MI"

CHECK OUT THIS FAGS MYSPACE - PURE COMEDY. I LOVE THE PICS SECTION "vans GO, all u lame succaz face it" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
or

"Tall T roccin da show" - whats with the double c's when you're wearing RED FROM HEAD TO TOE??? I swear this "go dumb" shit really has made our youth fuckin retarded. What happened to the good old days where YOUD GET YOUR FUCKIN TEETH KNOCKED OUT FOR ACTIN LIKE THIS FAG?
you so muthafuckin right did you see his myspace said" people tell him he reminds them of a white mac dre" damn man im so glad ia am a 80s baby even with all the hubba rock is was still a better time

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
HE WAS SO HEATED he came home and jumped on the internet he was typin so hard he missin letters and shit now

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
you guys can clown all you want about my typing an grammer an all that but i was jus commin on here to tell u guys how racist they are out there....i was hella mad last night, an jus tryin to let it out sumwhere......lol, damn yall are makin this seem like im the next dresta dude. I'm not some fake, I dont bang, but u guys are gonna say shit because I'm white when over 3/4ths of siccness is too???? wow you guys make alot of sense....

Jun 5, 2004
thizzordie916 said:
you guys can clown all you want about my typing an grammer an all that but i was jus commin on here to tell u guys how racist they are out there....i was hella mad last night, an jus tryin to let it out sumwhere......lol, damn yall are makin this seem like im the next dresta dude. I'm not some fake, I dont bang, but u guys are gonna say shit because I'm white when over 3/4ths of siccness is too???? wow you guys make alot of sense....
wow he did it... no double c's in this whole paragraph... thank you for coming to realize that you're not BLACC. If you would have talked like yourself (this) at first then i dont think you would have got clowned in the first place.

but yea, security and police have been doin that shit since before all of us were born its nothin new... that sucks that u got kicked out a water park, lol it's been hotter than a bitch. i woulda been pissed too.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
u made your self look dumb tho...

for one, you got kicked out of a waterpark...

two, you come on the internet sayin the security is gonna get "FADDED ON" and your down to go to juvi.

three its ironic how you used the "just cause im black" scenerio in your own way... "they kicked me out cause im white"

that right there is enough to get turned into a laughing stock on the siccness...

if yall is gone whoop on the security, then go handle ya bi... dont broadcast it bro.... cause most likely, youll get made fun of, cause the g's is out doin it, and the squares is out sayin it...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
ANGRY DRUNCC TIPE!!!

thizzordie916 said:
FUCC THEM....THEY GONNA GET SMASHED ON, RACIST ASS PIGS AN RENT-A-COPS.... JUS CUZ MY BOYZ ARE BLACC THEY LIKE TO STEREOTYPE, AN JUS CUZ I HANG WIT MY CREW AN DRESS HOW I DO...DIS A SITE TO BE SEEN,
THEY ARE GETTIN FADED ON!...

sober appologetic type

thizzordie916 said:

why ya'll haters tryin to keep tha preppy pimp down??

jus cause his boys are blacc ya'll wanna hate on dude, He aint no Dresta!!! :chinese:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
No, YOU ARE WHITE and thats OK, it's when you come here and TYPE IN EBONICS that makes you look like a fuckin moron. I run a label with some of the grimiest ghetto maniacs on earth and EVEN THEY don't type like they are trying to be illiterate. It's OK to be well spoken, the most hardcore tough guys on the planet are the ones with MENTAL STRENGTH.

Feb 12, 2006
thizzordie916 said:
SUNSPLASH SECURITY GONNA GET MOPPED ON ONE DAY BELIEVE THAT! I SWEAR THEY'RE DOIN TOO DAMN MUCH, COMMIN AT ME CALLIN ME A WHITE BOY *edit(yelling at me like why are you here with these people you stupid white boy)* AN SAYIN WE NEEDA LEAVE WHEN WE DIDNT DO SHIT WRONG...FUCC THEM....THEY GONNA GET SMASHED ON, RACIST ASS PIGS AN RENT-A-COPS.... JUS CUZ MY BOYZ ARE BLACC THEY LIKE TO STEREOTYPE, AN JUS CUZ I HANG WIT MY CREW AN DRESS HOW I DO...DIS A SITE TO BE SEEN,
THEY ARE GETTIN FADED ON!...WE DONT DO SHYT WRONG AN THEY COME UP TELL US WE'RE KICCED OUT AN SHYT AN GRAB ME BY MI ARM AN TRY TO CUSS ME OUT, SO I CUSS BACC, THEN THEY GO AN CALL THE COPS....IM DOWN TO GO 2 JUVI TO STAND UP 4 MYSELF, THIS KINDA SHYT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN SAC...BUT WAT SINCE WE ROLL OUT TO ROSEVILLE FOR THE NIGHT THEY TRY TO GET @ US AN MAKE US LEAVE........SORRY YALL IM HEATED SO IM POSTIN SO MUCH!:siccness:
So you are going to kill the security at Sun Splash Water Park?

Dec 25, 2003
I went to Roseville for about 6 months.

Too whiteboy/Jesus Loves You/Republican for me...

Plus there were like 19238473347 emo kids everywhere, and they were all under 18.

Faggot ass town.