FROM BAKERSFIELD THROUGH SALINAS UNTO SONOMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2004
27th street in anitoch is a scrap hood huh sleepy? get the fuck outaa here you corny ass muthafucka aint no scrap hoods in antioch them dudes is super poopy same witht he scary ass scraps in west pittsburg i dont even bang but im still knownin...i beat teh fuck outta sum scrap dude in shore acres witta bat as his "homies" drove away

Apr 30, 2006
sleepy_x3 said:
jesus christ is my lord and savior. he my god. ive been bangin that big bad one three since middle school. im twenty now. ive mellow'ed out since the years goin by. im 5'4 homie. ill still back up the varrio too the fullest.
i fuck bitches bigger than you on the regular. runt

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
tonymontana925 said:
27th street in anitoch is a scrap hood huh sleepy? get the fuck outaa here you corny ass muthafucka aint no scrap hoods in antioch them dudes is super poopy same witht he scary ass scraps in west pittsburg i dont even bang but im still knownin...i beat teh fuck outta sum scrap dude in shore acres witta bat as his "homies" drove away
^^^C'MON, FOO... TELL THE TRUTH... BE HONEST WIT YOURSELF... I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY 27TH STREET, BUT TRY TO STEP INTO THE DELTA VIEW APARTMENTS, NEXT TO SOMERSVILLE PLAZA (FORMERLY COUNTY EAST MALL) FLAMED UP N SEE HOW FAST YOU GET RAN UP ON...I KNOW YOURE REALLY KNOWIN, SO BE HONEST N STOP LYIN...:devious:

Jul 21, 2004
HAHAHA THIS LIL BITCH GOT HIS PUSSY WET BECAUSE HE CROSSED OUT NORTENO PLACAS OFF THE WALL... WHAT A FAG, HAHA AND HE POSTS IT ONLINE TO TRY AND MAKE PEOPLE THINK HE COOL... HAHAHAHA

SERO MAN, SURENOS IN THE NORTH AINT SHIT... THEY GOTTA COME AT YA IN GROUPS OF 4 OR MORE TO FEEL SAFE WHILE HITING U UP...

I WENT TO SF LIKE 6MONTHS AGO AND THEY ONLY TALK SHIT LIKE DRIVING AWAY OR THEY IN A LARGE GROUP.. HAHAHAHA

THE FOOS FROM LA ARE THE CRAZY ONES. THE WANNABE SCRAPS UP NORTH ARE LIL KIDS PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTERS.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Armed N Hammerd said:
THE FOOS FROM LA ARE THE CRAZY ONES. THE WANNABE SCRAPS UP NORTH ARE LIL KIDS PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTERS.
THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE TO BE WATCHED CUS THEY FEEL THEY HAVE SHIT TO PROVE TO THE ONES DOWN SOUTH... THASS WHY IM GLAD WE GOT A CLEAN HOUSE DOWN HERE... THE SAME CANT BE SAID FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE IN A "SCRAPA" FREE CITY UP NORTH, CUS THEYRE PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE UP NORTH...:) :devious: :)

Jan 12, 2006
these dumb ass foos all taggin at 4 in the morning! aint even posting up in salas near the malls or anywhere they can be seen. big ass chavalas! they know not to come out! cause they know what time it is! fools dont play in the Salinas Valley! COME CORRECT!

Mar 25, 2005
IronLungs420 said:
these dumb ass foos all taggin at 4 in the morning! aint even posting up in salas near the malls or anywhere they can be seen. big ass chavalas! they know not to come out! cause they know what time it is! fools dont play in the Salinas Valley! COME CORRECT!
CORTEZ ST IN SALAS IS PROBABLY THE WEAKEST SKRAP SET OUT HERE....

Feb 14, 2006
WHO CARES ABOUT UPNORTH ... WE CATCH THEM BUSTERS AT THE DODGERS PARKING LOT WHEN THEY PLAY THE GIANTS LOL ...THIS YEAR JULY 7TH,8TH,9TH, 2006 WE'RE GONNA BE THERE ON SAT THE 8TH AND SUN THE 9TH, KIDNAPP ONE OF THEM FOOZ AND TOSS HIM FROM THE HIGHEST POINT ON GRIFFITH PARK,WATCH HIM LAND ON THE 5 FWY LOL

Feb 14, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
@slick ricc im from west p folks fuck antioch scraps aint concerned bout them its a fact scrap in pittsburg get smashed on and like i said i aint no norte but its common knowledge palyboy
^^JUST A "NORTE GROUPIE" LIKE THE SONG SAYS "..SHE WAS JUST A GROUPIE YEAH JUST A GROUPIE.." HAHAHA

Jan 12, 2006
Grimy said:
WHO CARES ABOUT UPNORTH ... WE CATCH THEM BUSTERS AT THE DODGERS PARKING LOT WHEN THEY PLAY THE GIANTS LOL ...THIS YEAR JULY 7TH,8TH,9TH, 2006 WE'RE GONNA BE THERE ON SAT THE 8TH AND SUN THE 9TH, KIDNAPP ONE OF THEM FOOZ AND TOSS HIM FROM THE HIGHEST POINT ON GRIFFITH PARK,WATCH HIM LAND ON THE 5 FWY LOL
FUCK the bitch ass dodgers! I got friends down there in Long Beach going to school and we already got our tickets for the 8th so you can catch us fitted up In our Giants gear! Aint nothin gonna happen but barry smacking you guys again like last time he was in LA!

trip on this vid! this is how dodger fans get handled!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=709671217&n=2

Feb 14, 2006
ALL I SEE IS SOME DORKY ASS WHITE BOY AHAHHA AND THATS THE FOO THAT GOT HIS ASS BEAT?:ermm: HAHAH YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG HOMIE ... I ROLL WITH NOTHING BUT CONVICTS HOMIE LOL ABOUT 15 TO 20 BALD HEADS BLUED UP YOUNGSTERS TO VETS SEE YOU AT THE PARKING LOT HERES MY PIC LOOK FOR ME SF BITCHES!!! BTW IT TOOK A GRIP OF BUSTERS TO BRING DOWN A WHITE BOY HAHAHHAHA YOU FOOZ ARE FUCKING PATHETIC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.