FROM BAKERSFIELD THROUGH SALINAS UNTO SONOMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2003
Your MySpace says you're 5ft 3in and you have a blog posting about how God gave up his only son for the sake of man. Even if your imaginary boys in blue were taking over, which they are not, you certainly ain't one of the ones doing any work.

May 5, 2006
blog.myspace.com
jesus christ is my lord and savior. he my god. ive been bangin that big bad one three since middle school. im twenty now. ive mellow'ed out since the years goin by. im 5'4 homie. ill still back up the varrio too the fullest.

May 8, 2005
sleepy_x3 said:
jesus christ is my lord and savior. he my god. ive been bangin that big bad one three since middle school. im twenty now. ive mellow'ed out since the years goin by. im 5'4 homie. ill still back up the varrio too the fullest.

^^^^this little boy and any of his heroes with names like the seven dwarfs wearing baby blue will never triumph in Salinas or 831.

May 19, 2005
wow mexican vatos have to be the dopest graffers and tagers to ever hit this side of the mississippi.i literally laugh out loud everytime i see some chicken scratch on freeway overpasses reppin fuckin numbers.

Dec 17, 2005
whoa look at these comments lol

Recent Comments (42 total) Post a new comment

423900 (3 days ago)
YOU VATOS AINT SHIT IN OUR HOOD ESE WE RUN THIS MUTHA FUCKERS THE CRAZY SOUTHSIDERS RUN EVERYTHING HOMIES YOU VATOS DONT LAST A MINUTE IN MY VARRIO FUCK NORCACAS.
(reply to this)
BIGGMIKE1789 (2 days ago)
BITCH ALL YOU ARE DOIN NOW IS TALKING SHYT ONLINE YOU KNOW GET BALLS AND COME ON THE FUCKING STREETS BITCH PURO SUR13 BITCH AND GET IS RIGHT BITCH
(reply to this)
sweetsecrets05 (1 day ago)
yall $crap$ are fukin gay Fukin rat$ go bak to the $ewer yall aint $hit mutha fukerS thi$ video i$ gay and tho$e bitche$ are hella ugly like uuugh!!

XIV 14 MUTHER FUKER$
(reply to this)
LILSPEEDY13 (1 day ago)
FUCK U U PUNK AS NORTORTAS U PUTOS AINT SHIT..... U TALKING ABOUT OH MY GOD NORTE CONTROLS AND WERE THE BEST..FUCK THAT U BITCHES AINT SHIT I DONT SEE U BITCHES IN THE SUR 213 CUZ U KNOW EVEN A VARRIO WILL BLAST U IF U GO UP THERE WITH UR NORTETA CRAP AND LOOK AT US WERE EVERYWHERE AND U LIL BITCHES JUST STAY IN UR LIL STOCKTON HOODS AND DONT COME OUT OF THERE U FUCKIN NORPUTOS FUCK U FARMERAS U FUCKIN AINT SHIT U EVEN HAVE MAYATES BACKIN UR SHIT CUZ U KNOW U CANT MATCH US
(reply to this)
LILSPEEDY13 (1 day ago)
AND FUCK WSM U BITCH ASS LAMES I GO OVER THERE ALL THE TIME AND U BITCHES DONT DO SHIT...L.A. MOTHERFUCKERS SUR TRECE S.T.S GANG
(reply to this)
ILOVEFABIO (1 day ago)
fuck yall norte puto's we takin dis shit ova
(reply to this)
ILOVEFABIO (1 day ago)
damn straight fuck dem norte bitches
(reply to this)
thatbeezfromthebay (21 hours ago)
norte. thats what it do .

NSF XiV YSK
(reply to this)
ESECHUY13SR13SR13 (15 hours ago)
ESE FUCK XORT3 ESE WE TAKING OVER LOOK AT THIS FOO FUCK YSK ESE THATS Y WE FUCKING MADE YAL BITCHES ON THE 49 BUS SCARY ASS BITCHES WE HIT URE PUNK ASS BUSTA WIT THE BAT ESE U KNO HOW WE MUTHA FUCKIGN DO ESE SUR S1D3 WE WERE ROLLING 30 DEEP ESE BITCH ASS BUSTAS ESE

~~~~~~~~~SUR X3~~~~~~~~~~.VLS:. X6ST LOW3R MISSIOn FUCK XORT3 ESE SUR S1D3 WE TAKING OVER THE BAY ESE
(reply to this)
LILSPEEDY13 (25 minutes ago)
hahahaha look at these busters they call me scrap and they call my uncle scrap cuz he busted a cap on a buster hahaha thats y they call us scraps cuz we bust to many caps hahaha sur 13 bitches

Dec 29, 2005
Its like they wasnt down enough to fight any one and they wasnt good enough to be real graffiti writers. So its like they suck at both gang banging and graffiti. Maybe you should try a new hobby something you might be good at something since you have pretty much failed at this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.