Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was being profiled because there was a group of 20 gearheads that I got separated from on the way out to the airport to race. His main question was if I was with that group. He didn't care about my headlight. He wanted info on who was in that group.

The guys in this club have serious cars. Viper's, Z06's, 1,000hp Supra's. The majority of them are 10 and 11 second cars. The cops profile muscle car owners to keep tabs on their dealings in the city.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i havent found much if any classic rock i've liked
I'm not big on music from the "golden age" of rock either and when I do like stuff from then it's usually the more experimental music or lesser know stuff from the time like Krautrock. I think my favorite band that would be lumped in with the bigger names, or at least that style, is The Kinks. They rule.

bowie in theory > bowie in practice
Bowie has some really great stuff and some stuff I don't like at all. Dude was always changing up his sound. I don't think I've liked any of his post 80s output (which is the music I like the most by him and some late 70s as well) but if you never have you need to listen to this..

I'm not a fan of Iggy Pop in general much but Bowie produced and wrote a lot of the album and it's one of my favorite records ever.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It just gets old. I've been pulled over three times in the last two weeks. I can understand getting pulled over for a headlight out, but his intention wasn't to let me know I was driving unsafely. He handed me my license and said "here", then walked back to his car.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I was being profiled because there was a group of 20 gearheads that I got separated from on the way out to the airport to race. His main question was if I was with that group. He didn't care about my headlight. He wanted info on who was in that group.
It just gets old. I've been pulled over three times in the last two weeks. I can understand getting pulled over for a headlight out, but his intention wasn't to let me know I was driving unsafely. He handed me my license and said "here", then walked back to his car.