Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
E @Ezell ..............hi serd! i am sorry you're gonna quit smoking weed temporarily. i guess i'll have to step my weed smoking game up during for the time being while you are inactive.
YEAHDAT! & Thank you sir.

LOL, oh and my awesome mexican co-worker just seen your sig and was like, "WHOAAA, who dat?" Haha. I showed him and said, "I know she's hot, huh?" Then he's like scroll back down, now scroll up. I was like, "No, go to your meeting." He's like, "I can look." LOL. FUBU gots the best Sig on the Sicc... yep.

Mar 11, 2011
Back from Vegas... my fuckin gawwwwwwwwwwwd lol.

For some reason that place made me not give a fuck about all this hard earned guap man. Party at the Planet Hollywood, The Palms, The Rio and the Hilton Elara and I am fuckin gassed. At 26 I'm almost too old for this shit.

Worst thing was we gambled til like 6 am on Saturday night and I woked up with two black chips. I was like "Not bad" until my boy showed me a picture of me holding 11 black chips the night before. Not sure what happened to that $900 but I wasn't even mad...until today when I sobered up.