Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I've been to 2 Raws and 2 house shows, back in the late 90's/early 2000s when WWF was crackin. Went to a Raw in Tacoma and a Raw in BC
Been to one monday night raw and one Royal Rumble back in the earlyish 90's. One was at the Cow Palace in the city and the other at ARCO in Sac. I don't remember which one was which I just remember Yoko Zuna won the royal rumble as no1 could throw him over the top rope. I think it was him and Bret Hart at the end.

Royal Rumble was the shit

Who's up on Papa Shango the crazy voodoo haitian

Mar 11, 2011
I'm just following instructions and these cats I share tix with are hella established so I'm juiced that they get to buy all the beer, tequila, ribs, brisket and other expensive shit and I get to roll thru w/ veggies lol.

They can thro them shits out when i get there as I won't be givin a fuck.

I don't think I'm gonna have any grill space tho so this veggie action gone need be cooked inside. I think corn shall be winner but I will just give it to one of the wives to boil while I consume modelos all afternoon

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Oh hey brehs... got caught up looking at mug shots online... heard the ex was in BUSTED magazine again... found him on Anoka County's website tho. Got a letter from him yesterday and he's facing 4 years. The fucker just served a year in jail like a year ago too... SMH. Some people never learn.