Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
actually not that bad. Fell asleep at 3:00ish which is almost normal for me. only really annoying thing were the tubes in my nose, although I woke up a bunch of times. Now I gotta go drop this shit back off at the hospital.

And yeah, I've dropped a couple pounds since ive been going back to the gym and I sleep noticably better, but it cold just be the excersize. Once I'm back to my fighting weight, I'm sure there wont be any problem, but as everyone can see from that pic I posted at the game, I am still currently a fat fuck.
I didnt see the pic, can you put it up on Nuttkase @Nuttkase 's instagram? lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
all this bottle water talk is LULZ because my ex used to work for a bottling company years ago in Milpitas, & told me how majority of them are the exact same water (including Nestle, Arrowhead, & a bunch of other store brand ones like Costco, & CVS, & Safeway) all with different bottles / different lables, coming out of the same water source, getting bottled.

I fucks with Smartwater usually, but it gets too expensive to drink daily so I get a coouple of of the 35 bottle packs from costco every week & 2 of the Smartwater 6 packs.
when i lived with my buddy in low income apartments i wouldnt touch the tap water i was dehydrates for weeks

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
when i lived with my buddy in low income apartments i wouldnt touch the tap water i was dehydrates for weeks
I drank maybe a gallon of water in all of 1995.

I dunno how I survived, but I did. I drank a shit ton of juice, coffee & milk, but thats it.

Now a days I drink well over a gallon a day.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
actually not that bad. Fell asleep at 3:00ish which is almost normal for me. only really annoying thing were the tubes in my nose, although I woke up a bunch of times. Now I gotta go drop this shit back off at the hospital.

And yeah, I've dropped a couple pounds since ive been going back to the gym and I sleep noticably better, but it cold just be the excersize. Once I'm back to my fighting weight, I'm sure there wont be any problem, but as everyone can see from that pic I posted at the game, I am still currently a fat fuck.

Congrats homie! You're not a fat fuck. Just a big dude. Haha. I'm a fat fuck too. Let me know tho if you need anything Geoff.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I keep seeing post by drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 , and say to myself why is Nuttkase @Nuttkase saying all this retarded shit. Fucking avatars.
your mom is retarded for giving birth to you

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
This nicotine patch gives the absolute most vivid dreams & nightmares EVER.

Granted, I will be off of it in 2 weeks, nicotine free, but damn man... it's hard to be in the middle of a war every night, or desperately trying to find my son in a crowd of strangers, it's almost like I don't even really get to sleep.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 the link is just SC rips for now but thought you might want.

*edit* 320 on livemixtapes actually....

http://www.livemixtapes.com/download/30211/key-fki-f-key-i.html

Where FKi come outta nowhere from? Guessing he's from ATL. I've dug all the production I've heard from him to date.

Last edited: