Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Its spring water, people buy it because it has solids in it that add taste like calcium and salt and silica and shit lol. I prefer water purified by reverse osmosis or evaporation like nestle pure life (same company as arrowhead). So its just water and only water

Truthfully I just drink tap water + brita pitcher 99% of the time, good enough for me
RO water takes out the minerals in your body.

& dasani is just tap water

Props: BUTCHER 206

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Worst tasting bottled water by far how can you drink that nasty shit
No I'm one of those people who avoid arrowhead cause its fucking nasty
every time i go to work i get the 3l arrowhead bottle

all this bottle water talk is LULZ because my ex used to work for a bottling company years ago in Milpitas, & told me how majority of them are the exact same water (including Nestle, Arrowhead, & a bunch of other store brand ones like Costco, & CVS, & Safeway) all with different bottles / different lables, coming out of the same water source, getting bottled.

I fucks with Smartwater usually, but it gets too expensive to drink daily so I get a coouple of of the 35 bottle packs from costco every week & 2 of the Smartwater 6 packs.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
damn breh they told me I had to do it too, I was not breathing a lot in my sleep, but I didnt do the test. I went to the class, they said losing weight would help, or prevent it so I dropped 25 pounds & have been good ever since.

how'd you end up sleeping?
actually not that bad. Fell asleep at 3:00ish which is almost normal for me. only really annoying thing were the tubes in my nose, although I woke up a bunch of times. Now I gotta go drop this shit back off at the hospital.

And yeah, I've dropped a couple pounds since ive been going back to the gym and I sleep noticably better, but it cold just be the excersize. Once I'm back to my fighting weight, I'm sure there wont be any problem, but as everyone can see from that pic I posted at the game, I am still currently a fat fuck.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
actually not that bad. Fell asleep at 3:00ish which is almost normal for me. only really annoying thing were the tubes in my nose, although I woke up a bunch of times. Now I gotta go drop this shit back off at the hospital.
I know in the class I went to they told me Opiates & Liquor could be detrimental to my health, & taking them before sleep, could result in not waking up at all.

So when I had some dental work done a few years ago during the apnea episode, I realized what they were saying when my ex said she couldn't wake me up for over a minute shaking me cuz I wasn't breathing. EDIT: (I took Vicodin before bed due to the dental work)

...I really need to get serious about my health tho, that 25 pounds down is not enough.

Last edited: