For Everybody That Hates 50 cent!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
manic909 said:
Game's new shit with that 360 song is the best thing he's done in a while..Seems like he's wising up..50 cent has played the whole industry with one song..piggy bank...he made all these other niggas show how sensitive they really are..he said like 4-8 bars about each person...so the Lox go and make like 40-50 mixtape diss tracks..Fat Joe..like 10-12..but you notice who was smarter than all of em Nas..he made like 2 diss tracks and didn't even go hard at em...why, 50 cent, Jay-Z, Nas, sale a diss record for $18.99, not mixtape money...Game goes and make and hour and 45 minute DVD dissing G-Unit..with people nobody knows. What a waste of time, cause half the niggas on their so call supporting the G-Unot shit..don't even buy albums, they get em burned or bootleg..and don't never go buy the original album, they aint true fans. Point being 50 takes niggas out of their element, one of the smartest niggas in rap period. Look what he did to Ja Rule, that blood in my eye album, where he was all mad, that was him trying to be something he's not, thats why it sucked. He got away from making decent music, the same thing is gone happen to the Lox, Game, Fat Joe, Dipset or who ever else, don't wise up, have you ever noticed something about Jay-Z and 50, they aint real sensitve niggas, they no where they stand in hip hop, Cam'ron popped all that shit but the average consumer don't care, they laugh at all these niggas that diss em cause its pointless. Niggas is wasting a lot of material on diss songs that sell for little of nothing, instead of making music. While everybody is making diss records, Mobb Deep shit is done, Lloyd Banks damn near done, Buck's recording an album, Spider Loc recording. Productive shit...not bullshit..Did you notice when 50 finally responded to Game, it was funny, he wasn't going crazy talking about he a bitch, fuck blackwallstreet, niggas throw, Im gone get you's all day, and don't do shit. G-Unit is steady moving, while other niggas are taking steps backwards to talk about em..50 is laughing at all these niggas. Sheek Louch makes a diss song for G-Unit every week, how did his album do...it didn't. Games a good artist but he lost focus of music, cutting G-Unot in his hair, is it really that serious, hopefully he really wised up this time!

YOU CAN HATE ME NOW!
man this is real talk......whats funny is everybody wastin all they damn energy and aint makin no bread.....games made what like 24265 songs dissin g-unit? lol....when they realize that all these disses aint hurtin g-unit's sales then they might be on to somethin....and for people like me....all the beef in rap is gettin real old.....game beefin wit his brother? come the fuck on

Jan 18, 2006
ACCORDING TO XXL THE MAGAZINE GAMES NEW ALBUM IS THE MOST ANTICIPATED OUT OF ANY MAINSTREAM RAPPER, SO HE MIGHT HAVE GOT DISTRACTED WITH ALL THIS BEEF BUT HES PROBABLY BEEN IN THE STUDIO THE WHOLE TIME MAKIN HIS NEW ALBUM.

GAME WILL BEEF WITH ANYBODY, SEEMS LIKE HES WORSE THEN YUK, 50 OR ANY OTHER RAPPER WHEN IT COMES TO LOYALTY OR TRUST, HES BEEFIN WITH HIS OWN BROTHER.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
50 this 50 that....you guys spend waaaaaaaaaaay to much time on the internet, television, and radio.

I didn't even know 50 was this popular on blogs until i started to look into these underground and hip-hop sites. That's all people wanna talk about...gggg-unit this gggg-unit that...same goes wit game ggg-unot this gggg-unot that.

G-unit is slowly crumbling and Nas and Jay-Z(make up ur mind...either u retire or not) will rule the NY radio airwaves once again.

The only anticipated album MIGHT be Mobb Deep's, but Spider Loc ain't gonna bring heat(but of course alot of people might think otherwise with a Dre Beat). When is Oliver gonna come out wit an album? Mase's album is gonna flop(he's a disgrace to whatever religion he joined). If 50 releases an album this year or next...it's gonna go probably double platinum(worldwide), but who cares...sales doesn't showcase artist's talent (ex. Britney, Christina Ag., EminEm, Micheal Jackson, Jay Z, or Mariah).

sum of you might disagree and i understand because you guys come from a home where u watch MTV or BET all the time or listen to the radio often or all your friends listen to the same music you do..unlike me(never had cable and i only listen to cd's at home or in my car).

Sep 17, 2005
manic909 said:
have you ever noticed something about Jay-Z and 50, they aint real sensitve niggas, they no where they stand in hip hop
Jay-Z ain't sensitive, But 50 is hella sensitive. All 50 popularity came from is from dissin people, datz all he about, he aint no true rapper. But I could care less about 50 or Game, they both fake to me.