For Everybody That Hates 50 cent!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Game's new shit with that 360 song is the best thing he's done in a while..Seems like he's wising up..50 cent has played the whole industry with one song..piggy bank...he made all these other niggas show how sensitive they really are..he said like 4-8 bars about each person...so the Lox go and make like 40-50 mixtape diss tracks..Fat Joe..like 10-12..but you notice who was smarter than all of em Nas..he made like 2 diss tracks and didn't even go hard at em...why, 50 cent, Jay-Z, Nas, sale a diss record for $18.99, not mixtape money...Game goes and make and hour and 45 minute DVD dissing G-Unit..with people nobody knows. What a waste of time, cause half the niggas on their so call supporting the G-Unot shit..don't even buy albums, they get em burned or bootleg..and don't never go buy the original album, they aint true fans. Point being 50 takes niggas out of their element, one of the smartest niggas in rap period. Look what he did to Ja Rule, that blood in my eye album, where he was all mad, that was him trying to be something he's not, thats why it sucked. He got away from making decent music, the same thing is gone happen to the Lox, Game, Fat Joe, Dipset or who ever else, don't wise up, have you ever noticed something about Jay-Z and 50, they aint real sensitve niggas, they no where they stand in hip hop, Cam'ron popped all that shit but the average consumer don't care, they laugh at all these niggas that diss em cause its pointless. Niggas is wasting a lot of material on diss songs that sell for little of nothing, instead of making music. While everybody is making diss records, Mobb Deep shit is done, Lloyd Banks damn near done, Buck's recording an album, Spider Loc recording. Productive shit...not bullshit..Did you notice when 50 finally responded to Game, it was funny, he wasn't going crazy talking about he a bitch, fuck blackwallstreet, niggas throw, Im gone get you's all day, and don't do shit. G-Unit is steady moving, while other niggas are taking steps backwards to talk about em..50 is laughing at all these niggas. Sheek Louch makes a diss song for G-Unit every week, how did his album do...it didn't. Games a good artist but he lost focus of music, cutting G-Unot in his hair, is it really that serious, hopefully he really wised up this time!

YOU CAN HATE ME NOW!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
dudes right, all these cats are gonna dissappear and 50 is still gonna be around. i don't like it but its true. Thats like all game has now is his g unit disses, he will probably never sell as many records as he did ever again. He got played by JT and 50 played his ass even worse, Games got spits but damn I don't think dude is that bright. If he loses Dre hes finished, he'll be in the mixtape circuit till hes 35

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
It's cause half the people listening to music listen to it cause it's trendy/cool or because it's catchy and they're not listening for real lyrical content. It's not the artists that are dumb (although 50 and Jay Z have shit for lyrics) it's most of the fans.

Jun 15, 2005
...Jay-Z has shit for lyrics? For reals?

...while you may hate his popularity and the fact that he is also a TRL legend...dude still has lethal lyrical skills...to say otherwise is pure haterism at his foulest...

...fiddy is large, but he's no Jay-Z, especially on the mic...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SoBerious said:
dude still has lethal lyrical skills...to say otherwise is pure haterism at his foulest...

To say otherwise is my opinion which I'm entitled to. He had one good album and that was a long ass time ago. You can think whatever you want I really don't care enough about it to tell you what I think.

Oct 10, 2005
Sixxness said:
To say otherwise is my opinion which I'm entitled to. He had one good album and that was a long ass time ago. You can think whatever you want I really don't care enough about it to tell you what I think.
reasonable doubt??! man all of jayzs albums arre solidd

the man made more tahn a coupe good albums, and a dozen of great singles

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
And all of this is subjective because it's all personal opinion. I think Jay Z is fucking weak. You can like him, but I'm not going to agree with you, so you're wasting your time telling me what you think about him.

Oct 10, 2005
Sixxness said:
And all of this is subjective because it's all personal opinion. You can like him, but I'm not going to agree with you, so you're wasting your time telling me what you think about him.
not really, i'm not trying to sway you to like him but where he stands in the music biz speaks for itself

Feb 2, 2006
as for da game n 50... both of them were never all that gangsta as far as im concerned. jay-z... hes got sum skillz, but nuttin all dat special. but 50 is doin it right, but it aint cuz he knows wut to do, its cuz hes gotta veteran at the rap game on his team....dre. dre knows xactly wut and wut not to do. so 50 will be around for awhile, but the only reason y is cuz dre kno how to promote, and da game will eventually fall off.

oh yea tho.... i remember wen fools were all over 50's nutts, wut happen to that???sum say his lyrics aren't as tight as they usta be, but then again...i say they never were.

he jus like every other rapper out there, its jus that he got shot 9 times instead of 4 or 5. haha

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
was hoping 2-0-sixx would breakout that paragraph GIF

but on the subject....50 and game sell records to 16 year old girls and wiggers

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
RAPresentah said:
not really, i'm not trying to sway you to like him but where he stands in the music biz speaks for itself

Money talks. I don't care where he is or what other people think of him. His career is a culmination of what everyone thinks of him put together and most people listen to that mainstream shit.

Oct 20, 2005
50's Great GrandKids is gone be paper'd up cuase these succa niggas is playing theyselves Tell a nigga this is chess not checkers these niggas make a gang of records alot of them was hot thou FUCC NIGGA YOU'S A ANIMAL
but didn't none of this nigga Get any return investment other than mixtape Glory.