Floyd Mayweather is DRUG FREE!!! Manny where you at NIGGA?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2009
fernando vargas was on steroids and de la hoya still woop his ass! floyd is scared period.if u walking down street and somebody starts talking shit are u going to back of cuz u think he on crystal meth lol if u a man u going to try to beat his ass! floyd is a bach......
O.K....LOL...Yeah, I agree with you Floyd is a bach.LOL

However, I think we have different reason's for thinking that. What's your??

Feb 1, 2009
Now listen WYNO when your sober you might get might point.

Yes, Floyd is a bitch, however I feel the same way about Pac. He is as much at fault for the fight not happening already. "MAYBE" he was doped, maybe he bitched out and used Floyd's steriod demand as a excuse.

I think it's time for all you Pac fans and Floyds fans to realize they are both evenly at fault. What ever reasons they had only they know the whole truth.

Nov 7, 2005
What ever happened to letting the state athletic commissions do their job? Vargas was juicing and got popped. Mayorga used a diuretic and got popped. James Toney popped. Frans Botha popped. And so on. People got popped with regular old fucking testing. Manny goes on a run beating some ass and Floyd is so impressed that Manny has to be on something. Fuck that. That's too much money to pass up, considering Manny was going to do the testing as long as there was a cut off period. If Floyd's the "greatest" and is as good as he says he is, he would man the fuck up and and agree to the fight. He asked for special testing, Manny met him halfway. Let's do it. SMFH.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ LMAO what amazes me is how gullable some of yall are. Mayweather is on some straight buuushit and yall don't see the games he plays? Yall really believe this mufucka is on some bettering the sport shit? Do yall even listen to him speak before fights, after fights, interviews? He stays contradicting himself with almost every question he's asked, but for some weird reason these false steroid accusations come outta the cuts and mufuckas believe that shit lol.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
In the olympics olympians get tested the day of. Mayweather gave him 14 days. Pacman is doping or he really don't want to fight! Mayweather is going to talk shit about him before the fight, whoop his ass, and then bank another 40-50 mill...lol

If you want the pussy bad enough (raw dawg) take the HIV test...