FIGNAYTION NEW ALBUM IS OUT..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
^^^you could say the same thing about lynch tho.......look at agent oo24 ( the original one) or anything on SOS, then listen to his new shit and you dont feel its alot weaker as well? IMO, lynch and cos are about even now, where as lynch use d to be miles ahead of him
I 100% DISAGREE...i think Lynch has completely LEAPED over his "SODS" days lyrcially...now he has BETTER rhyme schemes and a better rhyme pattern...and lyrcially...he SHITS on his older stuff...

Lynch By Inch was his masterpeice lyric wise...its his BEATS that killed it for me...

Seriously...if you think "SODS" is "lyrically better" than ANYTHING hes done AFTER that...youre insane....

Dont get me WRONG...SODS is a CLASSIC album...but lets be honest..it was content & style(and beats of course) that made that album revolutionary...not actual LYRICS...and i mean dope punch lines...like an actual MC brings...

Lynch has morphed from a horrorcore/gangsta rapper...to an actual MC....

Feb 5, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
I 100% DISAGREE...i think Lynch has completely LEAPED over his "SODS" days lyrcially...now he has BETTER rhyme schemes and a better rhyme pattern...and lyrcially...he SHITS on his older stuff...

Lynch By Inch was his masterpeice lyric wise...its his BEATS that killed it for me...

Seriously...if you think "SODS" is "lyrically better" than ANYTHING hes done AFTER that...youre insane....

Dont get me WRONG...SODS is a CLASSIC album...but lets be honest..it was content & style(and beats of course) that made that album revolutionary...not actual LYRICS...and i mean dope punch lines...like an actual MC brings...

Lynch has morphed from a horrorcore/gangsta rapper...to an actual MC....

I COULDNT AGREE MORE....

- GEEzUz

Oct 14, 2004
Sicx is a bitch. His music is bitchmade. The only good cd he has is Dead 4 Life. That other shit was tight but he talking that pedophile shit. He didnt say that shit on the first cd. Let the hate begin. i want this new Fig cd though. Someone up on here