FIGNAYTION NEW ALBUM IS OUT..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i thought naytions capital was solid...the beats are super clean to me cuz of the great phonk beta of course and lynch....i really wasn't payin attention to the lyrics cuz i knew it was average but the beats did it for me

Aug 5, 2002
Naytions Capitol was tight, Fig's style is a little different but not weak. Hungry Man's Syndrome is an all time slapper in my book, and Beta laced him real nice, definately not garbage though..............................outro

May 9, 2002
3:00A.M. said:
Hell Yeah I'm going to get it. Naytions Capitol was a classic to me. I mean come on he's one of The Original Swartaniggaz. TREMENDOUS
Ahhhhh...so?Whats that got to do with NOW??

Tallcan is WEAK compared to his older shit...and his older shit wasnt even all that tight...

When Fig went solo...he went...weak...

Sicx is a damn pedofile...

COS is boo boo compared to his older shit...

Lynch the ONLY one out that "group" that is still steady...

Dec 15, 2005
KillaNiggaNite said:
^^^your opinion. imo COS is comin harder then he ever has maybe you havent heard his recent stuff. ITWCT and Nigga Deep are classics i dont care what Sicx did outside his music, those albums will live on forever.
i agree did you hear him on that sactown bloods vs. crips????

Feb 5, 2006
Over the phone quote: From Fignaytion yall opinion on Naytionz Capitol its all good thats all yall really have to go on.Go cop the new shit then tell me what yall think im on some other shit now ah days Product of the streets cdbaby.com/fignaytion

May 9, 2002
KillaNiggaNite said:
^^^your opinion. imo COS is comin harder then he ever has maybe you havent heard his recent stuff. ITWCT and Nigga Deep are classics i dont care what Sicx did outside his music, those albums will live on forever.
You obviously dont have children or a child around you...

BUt thats another thread...

COS had a better rhyme scheme and pattern back in the day...not to mention better LYRICS...listen to Braindead or Mr.No Printz...then listen to his solo album and tell me he aint weaker lyrically now...

Apr 25, 2002
^^^you could say the same thing about lynch tho.......look at agent oo24 ( the original one) or anything on SOS, then listen to his new shit and you dont feel its alot weaker as well? IMO, lynch and cos are about even now, where as lynch use d to be miles ahead of him