fights................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
Lil dan would get ass raped.....iron sheikh style
"Ill humble u old country style fuckin fagget" ahaah sheikh goes hard

How long were you down 4 lurch?

In december I'm supposed to get locked down 5 years I guess,
Gotta good lawyer tho so well see the outcome don't have hella priors so I'm hopin I end up gettin like 3 ill know within a month whut the final lil shit is

Mar 17, 2006
oh and i remeber some Dallas cats and H-Town fools bangin at Six Flags, dont know what it was about but, the police shut that hoe down and they didnt give anybody a refund, and i was only there for about an hour

Mar 17, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
Lil dan would get ass raped.....iron sheikh style
"Ill humble u old country style fuckin fagget" ahaah sheikh goes hard

How long were you down 4 lurch?

In december I'm supposed to get locked down 5 years I guess,
Gotta good lawyer tho so well see the outcome don't have hella priors so I'm hopin I end up gettin like 3 ill know within a month whut the final lil shit is
i did almost 3 years in that bitch, yeah homie get a good lawyer, i had a public defender with my poor ass so i was off top already fucked in the game, i coulda got out a year into my sentence when i came up for my review but i woulda been on probation for 5 years and i was like fuck that, i know i'll end up fuckin up my probation and be back in that shit hole so i just did my full sentence, but i wanted too get out hella bad though

Mar 10, 2004
^ lol yall talking about years? shit im facing 19 fucking years for some carjackings and arm robbery.im out on bail,shit was 100 G's so i had to pay 10 G's.its fucked up,i got a public defender.i know im gonna do years regardless cuz i was caught dead bang.thats why i bailed out cuz i got to see my grandma and em before i go becuz i know its gonna be some time before i see em again.you never know what could happen while u locked up cuz they hella old and shit.so i have to spend time wit em.damn man...im drunk as fuck...making me hella sad and shit...

Dec 23, 2006
DFresh77 said:
reminds me of this cat named Juan from the 30's in Oakland..we was in San Jo in 98 for 5 De mayo...fool was yelling out tha shit and some cats from E.P.A. punked him ha ha...when them e.p.a. fools tried to hit us up..they got punked! ha ha ..a few months later...i was kicking it with them e.p.a. cats cuz my cuzzo from Menlo Park hanged out with them...the bay area is a small ass world..
whats juans last name?? i know a juan from da 60's though??

might be the same guys....is his last name lopez??

Nov 29, 2006
Cuzzo408 said:
^ lol yall talking about years? shit im facing 19 fucking years for some carjackings and arm robbery.im out on bail,shit was 100 G's so i had to pay 10 G's.its fucked up,i got a public defender.i know im gonna do years regardless cuz i was caught dead bang.thats why i bailed out cuz i got to see my grandma and em before i go becuz i know its gonna be some time before i see em again.you never know what could happen while u locked up cuz they hella old and shit.so i have to spend time wit em.damn man...im drunk as fuck...making me hella sad and shit...
dont u wish u could go bak and change yo mistakes mane...ill never do that much time...who knows could be a lesser hell in prison, then the problems comin up for the world..:(

Mar 17, 2006
Cuzzo408 said:
damn homie thats hella fucked up mayne, 19 years is a long ass time folx, keep ya head up mayne, i hope u can get shorter sentence, i wouldnt wish 19 yrs on my worst enemy