fights................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2006
i jus seen this dude who was talkin hella shit,actin hella hard talkin bout east oakland this,east oakland that gettin hella hyphy wit this dude who was bein calm and apparently looked at oakland dude wrong,and this dude let him talk all his shit for a minute,then stole on this muh fucka and knocked em the fuck out..............

jus thought u all should kno that...haha......cuz it was hella funny to me...

IT AINT WHERE UR FROM.....BUT APPARANTLY ITS ABOUT HOW HARD U HIT...

so dont think jus cuz ur from the town or whereeva u from u jus gon whoop on a muh fucka...cuz wat i jus saw proved that wrong

Aug 18, 2006
exactly......people think like if u say where u from muh fuckas jus gon b shook.....someone comes at me yellin im from __________ ill jus swing...fuck sayin where u from and where u been n wat u done,if u hit a muh fuckin in the mouth asll that talkin stop and its jus bout how good u can fight....

Dec 29, 2006
yea mothafuckas be saying the dumbest shit in history.

"AYE BRUH I DRANK LOTS OF HYPHY JUICE TODAY I GOT HELLA ENERGY SO BECAREFUL IF U WANNA FIGHT ME"

"AYE I LIVE A BLOCK FROM TL SO U DONT KNOW WHO U FUCKIN WIT"

"AYE I BEEN IN JUVIE FOR SHOPLIFTING , IM A SAV"

Apr 25, 2002
hahah, reminds me of a story. I go to school up in Chico, and its hella parties up there blah blah blah. Cats from the bay come up all the time to party, I met people from the O, frisco, richmond, etc. Most of them are always cool, they're just there to get fucked up and fuck with some boppers. This one time thouhg, this cat was walkin down the street, by himself, lookin hella faded. Every single person he owuld walk by he'd scream out dumb ass lound "WEST PITTSBURG NIGGA!!!!!!" I was walking like a half block behind him, and he keeps doin that shit. he passes a kid walkin by himself, a bit smaller then the dude from pitt. i was thinkin "oh man he really gonna give it to this dude" and sure enough he starts goin off bout "WEST PITTSBURG ____ BLOCK NIGGA WHAT" and the kid didn't even hesitate, punched him straight in the head and dropped him one hitter quitter. didnt kick him or nothin just walked away hella calm. I came up on the dude on the ground and he was out cold. I was like fuck this fool and left him there. he got KO'd fasssssst

Mar 2, 2006
sound like tha dude i KO'd when me and my fam was @ tha bowlin alley in Concord.. tha one on Clayton Road.. kouple streets down from Kirker Pass!! Anyway.. I went outside to smoke a pote and two niggas kome walkin up.. one was hellllla big and tha utha was a skinny nigga!! soon as Skinny seen me walk out.. nigga start holla'n out all dat shit.. talkin bout.. "WEST PITTSBURG ON MINE" and "NOBODY CAN FUCK WIT WEST PITTSBURG".. so im posted thea smokin and he come up to me like.. "WHERE THA FUCK YOU FROM NIGGA?".. i looked at homie.. flicked my cigarette in his face and left hook'd his jaw clean and rocked dat nigga!! soon as dat happen.. i kould see his big homie tryna rush me from tha side so i backed up while he threw wild ass punches den rocked his ass too!! shit was funny.. peoples was standin outside watchin.. jus shocked!! I jus strolled my happy ass back inside to resume my fun time wit my fam!! I jus wonder if tha kat who got it in Chico was tha same kat I gave it to at tha bowlin alley..!! if it is.. good for him.. muthafucka still aint learned shit!!

Dec 7, 2005
SHIT ONE CINCO DE MAYO SOME BLACK DUDE WAS ALL ACTING LIKE THAT GETTING HIS BOY ALL HYPHY TALKIN BOUT ITS ALL ABOUT GILAS, TALKIN DOWN ON SAN JO AND SHIT, THE MEXICAN DUDE GOT STABED AND DIED RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THE GAS STATION AND THE BLACK DUDE TURNED BITCH AND LEFT HIS BOY

Jul 25, 2007
Whats up with all these ignorant muthafuckas? I know what yall are talkin about and I've seen niggaz do this shit but I just laugh at them. Niggaz wanna get dudes attention at parties instead of gettin the bitches attention and gettin in they panties.

Dec 29, 2006
ayo4yayo said:
Whats up with all these ignorant muthafuckas? I know what yall are talkin about and I've seen niggaz do this shit but I just laugh at them. Niggaz wanna get dudes attention at parties instead of gettin the bitches attention and gettin in they panties.
^ HOMEBOY GETS AWARD FOR SPEAKIN THA TRUTH.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont fight. fuck with me somethin extra gon' happen.

im reeeal cool....imma diffuse the situation and come back, blindside you and put you inches next to hospitalization.

fuck the fight shit. ill be the reason you stutter for the rest of your life.

and dont let me know where you live...cuz a nigga will get doped up and shank your punk ass two steps outside your houses door 6:30 am on your way to work.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
that shits always funny when fools think there hard cause there from a certain place...shit i member in onterio this fool from compton tortilla flats was talkin hella shit about IE and how all the varrios out here werent shit...some fool from OVS overheard this shit and knocked his ass out all sick...

i didnt witness this one but it was in the news this fool from f13 was trying to claim that shit in SB talkin down on the varrios in san bernardino...dude ended up getting shot and it was quoted in the newspaper while in the hospital he was crying talking about he was never gonna mess with gang stuff ever again LOL

Mar 2, 2006
im old skooL widdit.. i'll go toes anytime of tha day.. dont matter to me none!! shits whack kuhz nowadays.. niggas is quick to reach for a piece and shoot.. aint like how it used to be where u jus see homie and kall him out to tha middle of tha street and hit..!! now.. im hesitant to kall niggas out jus kuhz I dont knoe if homie gon' whip a piece out and start chuckin bullets!! thats tha reasons why i keep one on me.. jus for those purposes.. utha den dat.. im hittin toe to toe all day!!

Dec 4, 2006
reminds me of this cat named Juan from the 30's in Oakland..we was in San Jo in 98 for 5 De mayo...fool was yelling out tha shit and some cats from E.P.A. punked him ha ha...when them e.p.a. fools tried to hit us up..they got punked! ha ha ..a few months later...i was kicking it with them e.p.a. cats cuz my cuzzo from Menlo Park hanged out with them...the bay area is a small ass world..

Oct 5, 2006
HA HA THAT SHIT HAPPEN THIS PAST CINCO DE MAYO! SOME BLACK DUDES WERE YELLIN EAST OAKLAND CUZ! WHAT UP CUZ! MAN FUCK THEM NORTAYS CUZ! THEN SOME HOMEBOYS FOLLOWED EM BEHIND A BUILDING AND WALKED OUT A FEW MINUTES LATER LAUGHING AND THE BLACK DUDES WALK OUT AFTER WITH THEY SHIRTS OF HOLDIN THEY EYES ALL LUMPED UP. SHIT WAS FUNNY