Fight Night Round 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2005
i got it for the psp and that shit is dope as fuck...really good game for a handheld....now the 360version is almost perfect in the graphics department... never has a game made me want to buy a system so bad..each game that comes out for the 360 gets better and better....

sorry guys ps3 gonna flop...they dont have a working system for it yet just prototypes and concepts....designers dont even have the tools too make games,, and microsoft has templets for all the game designers..to make it easier for them to make games .. sony is going under from what im hearing...

Feb 23, 2004
BADNEWZBROWN said:
i got it for the psp and that shit is dope as fuck...really good game for a handheld....now the 360version is almost perfect in the graphics department... never has a game made me want to buy a system so bad..each game that comes out for the 360 gets better and better....

sorry guys ps3 gonna flop...they dont have a working system for it yet just prototypes and concepts....designers dont even have the tools too make games,, and microsoft has templets for all the game designers..to make it easier for them to make games .. sony is going under from what im hearing...
Thats what im saying, those japs are going to end up fucking it up for the game designers watch.

Jan 2, 2003
man i seen sum dude play this and i swear 2 god i really thought i was watching the real fight and that dude was stupid as hell 4 touching the controller but man if that shit didnt look so life like makes me wish i hads a 360

Dec 9, 2005
This game is out already for the 360 ?! I thought the release day was in March ??

edit: Just went and bought the game on my lunch break...haven't tried it yet tho...can't wait to get home a crack this bitch open and get ta' ass kickin !

Dec 9, 2005
So I played it for about 20 minutes and all I can say is WOW...

Graphics are the best I've ever seen on any sports game...the gameplay is slower and a lot more realistic...seems like everything about this game is dope...

Only thing is they don't have that many boxers to choose from...I mean...they do have like 30 or something...but not as many as you would like...thats my only complaint so far though...everything else has been perfect..

Shit it better be for 59.99....

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, not enough boxers for sure.. I was glad to see De La Hoya in there finally, but damn, they added him after his career is pretty much over. But they should have had more heavyweights, especialy, there is like four. Holyfield (Done), Ali (Legend), Frazier (Legend), Jones (Only fought 1 Heavyweight Match), and Toney.. That's like only one heavyweight that still fights. They should've had Rahman, Byrd, Brewster, Tyson, Foreman.. Maybe even the Klichkos, even though Vitali retired, and Wladimir has a suspect chin.. You need a few heavys.

It's hard for them though, since they have to pay each person individually to be in the game, since they can't just get a Player's Association to sign off on the stuff..

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Robby2Slobby said:
Yeah, not enough boxers for sure.. I was glad to see De La Hoya in there finally, but damn, they added him after his career is pretty much over. But they should have had more heavyweights, especialy, there is like four. Holyfield (Done), Ali (Legend), Frazier (Legend), Jones (Only fought 1 Heavyweight Match), and Toney.. That's like only one heavyweight that still fights. They should've had Rahman, Byrd, Brewster, Tyson, Foreman.. Maybe even the Klichkos, even though Vitali retired, and Wladimir has a suspect chin.. You need a few heavys.

It's hard for them though, since they have to pay each person individually to be in the game, since they can't just get a Player's Association to sign off on the stuff..
Yea I agree they need more boxers, This game is fuckin tight on xbox....some of my homies think its wack but its cuz i rape there ass in this game, they can't bullshit me no more with the fake haymakers like on round 2, some of them didnt know how to change the controls from joystick to buttons to regular punch so they were getting all stressed n shit until i showed them how to switch it to control 5.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I playe dthis at my Boy's hinkle.This shit looked was dope to me.Look hella real and shit. I needa cop this game

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Lemon420 said:
Control 3 is easier than control 5, IMO... I should of waited and got Black instead, game isn't very different from Round 2, besides the pace and the shitty haymakers...
Well if you know how REAL boxing is you know you can't throw 3 haymakers and not get tired, So they took off the fake shit so you can duke it out like REAL boxers do, not just use bs speed and stamina, now you gotta use real boxing tactics to win not just joystick speed.

Sep 1, 2003
yea EA changed that shit up...in 2 it was hella easy to mash on fools an never get tired

now the shit is realistic...i didn't like it at first either

round 2 is the best tho...hands down

unless 4 is better....if they even make a 4

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I got a question for the fight night fans. On the first Fight Night you can change the controller config.. so you could tap the buttons to punch. I bought fight night 2 and you could still do the same... however you can't unleash the heymaker punch when you change the config in fight night 2 so I was getting knocked out. Can you change the config for fight night 3 to punch when you tap the buttons? Can you unleash the haymaker punch with the config changed? I play on PS2. I want to know this before I buy it.