fiber one bars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My downfall is green veggies. Dont get me wrong, i like them and i used to juice...but its a pain in the ass and its hard to not taste like shit. It can also get pricey.

I eat at least an apple a day, along with 2 smoothies (homemade, no sugar needed) and 2 servings of Citracel. I stay away from starches as much as possible (rice, bread, potatoes, pasta) and have to watch my sweets intake. Problem is im a sweet tooth.

Its not fun, and i wont lie...i dont always stick with the regiment. When i go way off of it, i pay for it...
The rest of you is pretty damn cool, but your stomach, my friend, is what we refer to in these parts as a faggot.

Nov 24, 2003
My stomach is hella faggot. I fear for my unborn children.

Man mine too.

I have been having a hard time drinking the beer lately.

But then I'll be like that angry disappointed dad and I'll just shove a bunch of beer down there and be like "you stupid faggot!"

Then I regret it the next day(s).

Feb 3, 2014
eat one of these in the morning and one in the afternoon and i take pure liquid shits..it stings a little but they keep me full...two scoops of protein powder a day too..worst farts known to man..they smell like vegetables that have sat in the sun for three weeks

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
no need for fiber bars...

coffee & nicotine: natures way of saying "you are gonna go take a shit now" lol
i might need some fiber bars soon... back on the bandwagon; aint had a cigarette since the 13th of february.

trying to shake these fucking things for good this time, 9 months strong after 23 years of smoking cigarettes, then fell off on labor day in Vegas.

but i still drink a gang of coffee