FFSC-THE FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW- IN STORES TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
CANE- Shemp threw me a copy tonite....im feelin' it man....that song keep it gangsta is hard. i like that line that goes sumthin' like "your shit, nah i rather cop my own shit, yeah im on my own dick like you silly slut bitch" or sumthin like that.... that shit was hard as fuck homie. i aint really had time to hear the whole cd but i ran through the first nine, but i will..... i hit the g-a-n-g-s-t-a track like 4 times though...... and yeah the sickness is cool, i just dont always have time to touch the keys or even get to a computer.....but ima hit it more.....EV told me you wanna link up on a track----- not a thing cusin, any time..... one.

THE PVT

Aug 12, 2002
anyone else copped the cd yet? dont sleep.......hottest shit out right now, no joke.....MONEY BACK GAURANTEE>>>>>>>

FOR REAL THOUGH YOUR 6-disc IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE FFSC "VANITY & INSANITY"......I PROMISE YOU

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHEMP: I'm workin on my new and pimproved album as we speech. Spring2k3. But, when y'all get started on a new project, get at me cause I got tracks and tracks of beats for that type of hot shit. Peace, Pro$$$perity and Pimp Tha Industry, RHYTHMX $ickWid'it Records est1969

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
RAIDER925 - TOWER IN CONCORD HAS THE ALBUM FOR SHURE (YOU MIGHT HAVE TO LOOK UNDER "FFSC") - I know for a fact all Rasputins have the album - it's just a matter of if they have put them on the shelves yet...

Oct 3, 2002
SHEMP----- i got this album yestersday and i must say good shit! its tight im lovin this shit! 100 MILES AN HOUR is the shit!

for those that have not purchased this album need to!

a SHEMP whats up with them covers on the inside of the album? those are crazy as fuck! when they coming out? well let me know.......

STROBE415........the biggest promoter your mother has ever met!

Aug 12, 2002
CANE: yeah, do that....

G-DUBB: they might have it, but just not out in the open, some of them tower employees be lazy as fuck! call and ask them, or if you go to the store make them check, cuz it should be there...otherwise friscostreetshow.com definetley has it......or, what other stores are you close to?

SHEMPER: man, you never hit me back, whats up with those tix.........don't fake, you know we (the ffsc) gotta be at that.....hook that for me....

Aug 12, 2002
EXXO-- nice mayne, cop that!

anyone else copped it yet? i know we sold a lot the last few days, man, amoeba on haight is almost sold out, we gotta restock tommorrow, and i know we been movin 'em outta tower, so if you copped it, let us know if you felt it...........

May 10, 2002
YES!!! They are A-Holes!!!

People, people, people .... you MUST get this album. And when you see the inside panel, you'll know why...

If you're not thoroughly entertained by this album, check your pulse cause you are DEAD.

Plus my name is on the inside somewhere, lol :classic:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They got like 4 left at tower recs.....

in Seattle by the Needle. Gotta say this cd really met up to what I thought it was gonna be like. Solid from front to back. Got that funny shit,that playa shit,that pimp shit,and that gangsta shit. OHHH and most def. can't forget that DRUG shit(must be the dank)!!! Hey Shemp whats up with those promo packs? I hit ya up with my address but still haven't got anythang yet.
Hit me at:
C.Gerety
8517 242nd St. Sw. #401
Edmonds,WA 98026

Oh yeah and either Shemp or Pvt. Ryan.... What would u say is most likely gonna be the next release from 2Drunk???????

Nuttkace

Aug 12, 2002
NUTTKASE....im glad you're feelin the album. as far as the next release....probably another FFSC album (in the works NOW)....and man, we're planning a road trip right now, possibly with seattle and portland on our list, along with humbolt, santa barbara, L.A., tuscon, and pheonix.....so what's up homie....you gone show us around seattle or what! get back at us......one.

Oct 6, 2002
straight suality and quantity

The FFSC is straight heat from start to finish. The production and various crazy concepts are enough to have you entertained, stimulated, and ready to hit repeat to hear the FFSC all over again..........Man take it straight to the top....much love for the hard work....you know J Jonah will put some promotions down for yall at SFSU, CCSF, Cal berkeley and some moe of it.........gimme a hit...Gone

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Nuttcase - I'm glad it made it out to seattle--- Damn I kinda overdid myself on the promo packs cuz we been promoting so hard we barely got any promo items left.... I'm still gonna try to send you a package though....
J Jonah - I'mma come see you this week & give you some promo items....
Young Moe - thanks for the positive feedback... I'm hella glad your feelin it... I gotta hear your shit one of these days - you doing a song with Arsen??

For the rest don't sleep.... Any frisco heads had to of seen our stickers by now - The whole city is bombed....