FFSC-THE FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW- IN STORES TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
DONE DEAL ENT. AND 2DRUNK RECORDS PRESENT THE F.F.S.C.

THIS ALBUM IS IN STORES TODAY AND IS HARD AS FUCK!!! WE'VE GOT SNIPPETS ON THE WAY, AND IM PERSONALLY GONNA TALK TO ARSEN ABOUT PUTTING A TRACK OR TWO ON REAL AUDIO FOR YALL TO DOWNLOAD AND HEAR..........BUT TRUST ME THIS ALBUM IS WORTH YOUR MONEY......

IM TELLIN YOU- YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.... CHECK OUT A REVIEW MR. KANE POSTED IN THE JUDGEMENT DAY SECTION, OR ASK ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY WHO'S HEARD OUR SHIT....THIS ALBUM FEATURES: ANDRE NICKATINA, SAN QUINN, CELLSKI, AP.9, WILLIE HENN, FULLY LOADED, AND MORE....HAS 19 HEATED TRACKS, AND IS IN STORES TODAY....EVERYWHERE!!!!

SUPPORT THIS YAY AREA SHIT AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.........

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
ALL TOWER RECORDS, SAM GOODY, AMEOBA, RASPUTIN, ALL MOM & POPS (CREATIVE, BACK2BACK, MISSION MUSIC, BACKDOOR, UNDAGROUND, ROCK BOTTOM, FONKY CHICKEN, TOO MANY TO NAME....)

Apr 26, 2002
My local Tower in Davis didn't have it today. Will they eventually get a shipment in or will I have to go to a bay area store to pick it up?

Aug 12, 2002
DAMN! THEY SHOULDA HAD IT AT DAVIS TOWER, BCUZ WE SHOULD SELL HUGE IN COLLEGE TOWNS, BUT YOU COULD GO TO SAC AND PICK IT UP AT THEIR TOWER, OR HIT THE FONKY CHICKEN IN FAIRFIELD @ THE SOLANO MALL (THEY SHOULD HAVE IT BY NOW), BUT TOWER IN SAC DEFINETLY HAS IT..... SORRY MAN, BUT GOOD SHIT ON TRYNA PICK IT UP...... HOPEFULLY YOU CAN SWOOP IT IN A COUPLE DAYS-------

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
private ryan..........what up ? good lucc wit da album doggy. ya know i'm pushin it for ya'll. my fav line......" i was at this party.........lookin at tha P-V-T" something along them lines...........i laugh everytime.........WORD UP

peace,

evan

Aug 12, 2002
good shit nerd, i know you support our shit----- when you wanna get started on my solo cover mayne!!!! you kinda eatin' shemp on the photoshop, your like the little asian girl in crouching tiger hidden dragon and shemp's the old lady who taught her, but gets killed at the end= ya know, he taught you and know you're eating his covers alive......lol, but really man if you could hook me- i'd appreciate it! one.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
If this shit don't blow up, then I don't know what tha fuck is goins on. Y'all kicked your feet up on that shit. I knew tha Yay had some new & pimproved cats ready to take it to anotha direction. It's about time............................Keep it HOT! Muchdap, Tha Mental Oriental: RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records VET est1969

Jul 22, 2002
Tower in Sac on Florin Rd. Has 10 copies. Well make that 9 . They hadnt even brought that shit out yet and were like whats that for half an hour. They finally brought that shit out and I told him it was sick as f*ck. After another half-an-hour of convincing; I got him to play it in the store even thought its "explict" and they arent supposed too. I stayed like 10 more minutes and like 3 people came up asking who that was playing and wanted to peep the cd.:classic:

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
SilentStrike - damn thanks bro - THAT"S HUGE!!
DankSinatra - good lookin' That means a lot coming from you - we always respected your talents... You bout to drop some new ishh???

Aug 12, 2002
SILENT STRIKE- THAT WAS SAVAGE OF U HOMIE

YOUNG MOE- I LIVE ON CENTRAL AND HAYES.....GREW UP THERE MY WHOLE LIFE....THAT'S HOW I HOOKED UP WITH TORIANO (WHO INTRO'D ME TO DUNCE AND THEN THE FFSC).

KRISHNA- THE FFSC IS ME, SHEMP, DUNCE, DUB-L-U, AND LOBIE MAC....WERE ALL FROM THE SCO AND BEEN PUTTIN OUT MUSIC SINCE LIKE 95 BUT JUST NOW GOT REALLY PUT ON....YOU SHOULD COP OUR CD (SHEMP POSTED THE COVER ABOVE) -- YOU'LL MOST LIKELY FEEL IT SEEING THAT MOST PEOPLE DO, AND I THINK IT'S THE BEST SHIT WE'VE EVER DONE, OUTSIDE OF THE NEW SHIT WERE WORKIN ON NOW.....

ONE

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Pvt. Ryan-
thanks for the info folks
I'll give it a listen when I get the chance

are there any previous releases that I mighta heard FFSC on?

Aug 12, 2002
MOE---- PARCHEEZY, MY NEEZY.... AND YEAH, MAN COP THAT WHEN YOU CAN! ONE....

KRISHNA--- THE FFSC HAS ONE TRACK ON "THE DONE DEAL FAM" ALBUM, DUB-L-U (OF THE FFSC) HAS A VERSE ON THE "HEATED SPEECHES" COMP, WE'VE GOT ANOTHER SONG ON MAC AL AND D.A.P.'S "BOSSES AND BLOCK MONSTAZ" COMP, WE'VE GOT ONE SONG COMING ON THE "BAYRIDER 3" COMP, AND WE'VE GOT ABOUT 10-15 UNDERGROUND RELEASES THAT WE MAY BE RE-RELEASING IN THE FUTURE IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED (YA KNOW 'MILLIONS, MANSIONS, TOUR BUSES, AND TITTIES') LOL, BUT YEAH THERE'S SOME OF OUR SHIT OUT THERE FOR YA!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
PVT RYAN: glad u makin a home here on the siccness, i been pushin ffsc like no other... good luck with it and believe we'll be in touch in the near future on the music tip. holla @ shemp for a copy of my cd he should have 1 for u. pz

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Well.....well.....well.......look who flew over the coo coos nest and landed here?

whats really P-V-T.......lets do this B-I-G cuzzin....get at me with them snippets cuzzin...i already talked with DUNCE....so it should go down pretty soon!

ya'll need to cop this shit..................along with CANES album........and of course when my shit drops......oh boy heaters back to back

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
STRETCH - You got a Tower Records in Salt Lake??? - They would be more likely to have our shit than Wherehouse....if you call the stores and request it they should order it. if worst comes to worst - as a last resort- you can buy it from me and i'll send the cd to you.