FFSC-THE FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW- IN STORES TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Pimperoni - Check your local stores - if they don't got it, Gimme an address on the PM or email me...
Young Moe - I'm bout to email you....
everyone else - don't sleep...

Oct 8, 2002
Got myself a gun...
First post in a year or so and it's about the FFSC.
Cop'd a copy at Tower Stonestown and it hasn't left my deck yet.
A truely solid album from some creative cats. I'll keep an eye out for ya'll. I see the stickers up ALL OVER THE SCO!

Current Favorite Track: What You Up Against?
Tha hook, tha verses, the personalities- hot shit.
Could be a single: Live How You Wanna

Done Deal- Play on, playaz. Hustle on, hustlaz.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Willie Hen checkin in, u no this album is solid. Make sure you do what u have to and get your hands on a copy people. If you already got it tell your fokes, dont let quality shit get ignored. Ryan....tell shemp it's time to get dunce on here and open up a 2drunk forum boiiiiiii

Aug 12, 2002
IS THAT HENN....? AND W. FUTURE GOOD SHIT....MAN, IM TRYNA TELL CATS.....COP THIS SHIT.....NOW...this album is like an ice cold refreshing glass of orange gatorade in a desert oasis......or sumthin like that----but fo' real^^^^^^^^READ ALL THE REPLIES AND RESPONSES....this record is hard, front to back....take a chance---i promise you will not be dissapointed {ALBUM FEATURES: SAN QUINN (2X), ANDRE NICKATINA, WILLIE HENN, BIG RICH, BAILEY, AND DON TORIANO OF FULLY LOADED (MUTIPLE X'S), CELLSKI, D-FRESH, AND MORE.....TIGHT HOOKS, BEATS, RAPS, AND JUST REAL REFRESHING FRISCO HEAT!!!!!!------NOT YOUR ORDINARY ALBUM<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>COP THAT SHIT IMMEDIATLEY