FEDERATION STARTED HYPHY?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
ValleyPainProduct said:
hahaha....i aint from what you might consider the bay but im from the NORTHBAY cuz....this is CcytzO mayne 707 Solano County.....i lived in all the cities.... Vacaville, Fairfield/Suisun, and Vallejo for most of my life....i reside in stoccton now and have been off n on for the past 5 years and im tied down here as of now cuz of work n school but dont tell me where im not from.....i gives a fucc if you from Oakland honestly cuz....aint you the cat everyone says dont even really live in the O but net bangs it all day???? theres a million cats from the O in stoccton now tryin ta yell that shit out like they hard but half the time they aint nobody and they been in stoccton for too long to still rep the O....but thas the O mentality i guess....some of you cats is funny actin like your shit dont stink.....yeah yall had Short, Hammer and Digital Underground.... Pac sort of i guess....but you act like Vallejo aint had no part of this shit.....sayin keak made more slang than 40....oh well 40s slang gettin USED more....most people cant even understand the mumblin keak doin half the time....in the long run this is Northern Cali.....home of MOB music which is still favored more than Hyphy and the Valley has had equal part in the MOB sound as the Bay.....so dont act like Oakland is so special....
thank you