Favorite games at recess...Yes, recess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
I remember there was a kid in my class who swore if you fed seagulls alka seltzer that they would blow up because they couldn't burp or something.

We all brought bags of different chemicals mixed with bread each recess and tried to kill those birds. I never saw no dam gull blow up. haha but we cleared them out from coming back.

We also had a full baseball diamond on cement and fucked with the old school IncrediBall.

Apr 25, 2002
We also had a full baseball diamond on cement and fucked with the old school IncrediBall.

IncrediBalls look way better than they did when I was a kid... The ones we had were these horrible gray rag balls with a protruding red seam around it. Couldn't let that shit roll into a puddle.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Hey, what was the game back in the day where you would get socked for saying a word that started with the letter B? That shit used to get us suspended with the quickness. lol

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
"Boston BBs" or "Buttermilk" Open Chest was hilarious. Or when someone would fuck up and we say "Nigga thats a rip" and burn their neck.
That shit was funny when you would catch someone slippin when they were talking to a girl or something. "Thanks for letting me borrow your pen..." BAAAAM! Fucking hilarious! Also the "Circle game", where you would trick niggas into looking into the circle, then you could punch them...Man, we were some violent ass kids. Everything ended in a nigga getting punched.

Jan 1, 2013
That shit was funny when you would catch someone slippin when they were talking to a girl or something. "Thanks for letting me borrow your pen..." BAAAAM! Fucking hilarious! Also the "Circle game", where you would trick niggas into looking into the circle, then you could punch them...Man, we were some violent ass kids. Everything ended in a nigga getting punched.
Everything done was to make your friends look bad in front of girls. Hatin at its finest.

Dec 26, 2004
I can hardly remember what I played. I remember wall ball 1st & 2cd grade, then dodge and kick ball after that. I hated when 1 kid gets hurt the game stops completely

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I was in elementary school in the late 90's/early 00's. We played hoops everyday and tried to be like Jason Williams and all the And 1 mixtape dudes. My boys and I did some incredible plays. Then i started smoking herb and got lazy... Cold game.