Favorite games at recess...Yes, recess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I remember playing elimination 21, where you would be eliminated if u didn't have points before the first dude hit 10 points. I used to cheat like a motherfucker at that game. After I would score and knock down my first free throw I would call "all day" instead of "3 n out", then proceed to hit six straight free throws, eliminating like half the people on the court. lol

Jul 12, 2002
Foursquare was the shit! I'm surprised so many of you guys played it too. It wasn't that popular at the schools I went to. There was just a small group of us that were good at it so we would always be having epic battles during lunch recess.

Knockout was the shit too. I was never good at basketball but I could hang in that game.

Feb 10, 2006
1st - 5th was 3 flies up, smear the queer, i remember we used to have 3 point contest every fuccin recess to see who was the best shooter out there. Half court shots too. i used to dominate muhfuccaz. 6th is where i was tryna mac to hoes my grade and older. Every school dance i was there in the cuts hollerin at some scallywags. Never really fucced with tetherball cuz i was athletic lol. Unless one of the fine girls wanted to play and i'll fucc around wit her like that lol.

Feb 10, 2006
on rainy days i remember the square kids would always picc a punk ass/boring/stupid movie for the class to watch lol

Oct 3, 2006
The only cards I ever had were basketball cards, some comic book cards like xmen & shit, and garbage pail kids that all came with the stale ass gum
Shit, forgot about that. Matter of fact I still have my collection of bball cards frpm 94-98? I could never get into the Xmen cards though