Favorite Childhood Movies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2006
like i saw on the first page with that crazy list...
labyrinth & goonies without any doubt!
then of course there was my all time fav...

willow

DONT HATE bitches that movie is fresh as hell!
and i had the whole thing memorized at age 8. lol.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
THE GLOW is tight as is... And I have the soundtrack. I am just kinda t.o.'d though because the Chinese dudes rap song "Suki Yaki Hot Saki Sue" is the only song from the movie NOT on it.

Its a fun work out album lol

Aug 21, 2002
DaSlacker said:
THE GLOW is tight as is... And I have the soundtrack. I am just kinda t.o.'d though because the Chinese dudes rap song "Suki Yaki Hot Saki Sue" is the only song from the movie NOT on it.

Its a fun work out album lol
Yup you are right. Thats the only song not on it. I think I still have that song. I have to check the stash. But I do have the soundtrack too. Actually I chat with Taimak time to time. Dude is a fitness instructor now.

Jan 4, 2005
bkweir said:
I thought I heard today the rob zombie is remaking halloween.
he did remake it. its about micheal's past, so i would figure the movie will end with the start of number one. the movie is done, suppose to come out in oct. the only movie that will show the trailer for the movie is "grindhouse" which opens this friday.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
MasZive said:
Yup you are right. Thats the only song not on it. I think I still have that song. I have to check the stash. But I do have the soundtrack too. Actually I chat with Taimak time to time. Dude is a fitness instructor now.

bro... if you have that song... I NEED IT. Seriously... I have been searching since I was a frickin kid for it.

Mar 31, 2007
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
he did remake it. its about micheal's past, so i would figure the movie will end with the start of number one. the movie is done, suppose to come out in oct. the only movie that will show the trailer for the movie is "grindhouse" which opens this friday.
Comes out AUG 31