Favorite Childhood Movies...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
Have ya'll peeped that new ROCKY BALBOA........?????? It was OK......

Hell yeah, THE MONSTER SQUAD............ that still isn't on dvd yet???? WTF

hahahahaha ya'll remember PRIVATE SCHOOL......... on dvd next month!!!

other classics:

THE LAST DRAGON.......... gotta love Bruce Le - Roy.....

D.C. Cab............. doin' some intestinal yoga......

May 30, 2006
Life StINKS a wonderfull trashy movie with mel brooks i think...the part where he´s trying to get some money by dancing at a corner and singing like: hatto hatto zigiri bim bam hatto! haatTo!...
scene and im still lovin it..

Aug 21, 2002
Jumpin' Jack Flash on you bitches...

I watch The Last Dragon every fuckin' other day...

Goonies iz my shit, thats in rotation weekly also...

Chris Tucker needs to get his shit together so that can mend Friday's reputation...

Sep 26, 2002
Christopher Lloyd fuckin owns that Dr. Emmett Brown character

I dont know if another Back To the Future would be good.. with Michael J fox's disease and all...

the Indiana Jones flicks were also classic...

gonna check out the new one when/if it comes out

Sep 17, 2003
The new Rocky Balboa movie is the shit. Very good work... it doesn't matter how old Sly Stallone is... awesome movie. I recommend this movie to everyone... especially those who were really depressed the way the Rocky: V closed out the franchise. He did it in a way that was really good and stayed true to the values Rocky has.

Oh, and the new TMNT movie..... my brother saw this movie last Saturday night at a free screening at Ft. Leavenworth, and he said the animation is good, but the story sucks. It pretty much focuses on the newer TMNT series (I didn't even realize there is one!).

As for a remake of an older movie... I could always go for another Star Trek movie. Yes, I do realize there have been a total of ten... there are rumors of another film that will feature the early years of Kirk and Spock.....

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
hell yeah indiana jones

I will never forget when he gets caught by the sword swinging giant and then pulls out the revolver and kills him off.

knife to a gunfight.... :classic:

oh yeah, E.T. on that ass....
I never did get my bike to fly off when the cops was on me tho

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
in10city_131x said:
McGyver for fucks sake .... how could i forget... the inspiration for all non-country, non-trailer park kids to have mullets
You can't give MacGyver all the credit..... IN the music world, you have Michael Bolton & Richard Marx... & even rap fore-father Kurtis Blow had one!

Sports world Jaromir Jager (go Penguins) & Randy Johnson, Darren Daulton, John Kruk etc

I am proud to say I never rocked a mullet...whew

Sep 26, 2002
Swick said:
You can't give MacGyver all the credit..... IN the music world, you have Michael Bolton & Richard Marx... & even rap fore-father Kurtis Blow had one!

Sports world Jaromir Jager (go Penguins) & Randy Johnson, Darren Daulton, John Kruk etc

I am proud to say I never rocked a mullet...whew
yeah but those guys are pussy
they can't fuck with murdoch. McGyver can. And he don't even drink alcohol