FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2015

as long as they have one of those vcom atm's... tbh fam just paid mine this morning

Lol who wants to call up pugent power and turn off butchers power? Then phone and internet?

"I don't feel comfortable giving out my social security number, here's the last 4 of my credit card tho" - works every time.

Security breh.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol who wants to call up pugent power and turn off butchers power? Then phone and internet?

"I don't feel comfortable giving out my social security number, here's the last 4 of my credit card tho" - works every time.

Security breh.
Yes cuz that would be so 12 year old of us to do... you have a prob wit butch step to him like a man

Apr 17, 2015
No sweetie, I don't have a problem with your boy toy. He just forgot to blank out the mostiimportant part.

You can go back to baking tea and crumpets for butcher. Now thats settled, clean the sand out of your man pussy.

PS seahawks suck only slightly more dick than your mom on your birthday.

XOXO

Apr 17, 2015
Its always the mangina that brings up. U mad?!? When they're really the ones that are mad

Your pussy is leaking all over the floor bruh, get it together.

PS

I didn't say it was a good bj, did iI?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
The Habit > In n out.
oh you said it

The Habit > any burger joint

BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger please

where you at that has a Habit? i lived in Visalia for 6 years, and they built a Habit like 2 years ater i moved there, been goin since...shit i travel from turlock to Visalia atleast once a month now, i hit up The Habit everytime

Feb 15, 2003
oh you said it

The Habit > any burger joint

BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger please

where you at that has a Habit? i lived in Visalia for 6 years, and they built a Habit like 2 years ater i moved there, been goin since...shit i travel from turlock to Visalia atleast once a month now, i hit up The Habit everytime
They just opened one in Modesto on the corner of Mchenry and Briggsmore like 2 weeks ago. I haven't made it in there yet been driving by but lines out the door

They got one in Stockton too