FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
They just opened one in Modesto on the corner of Mchenry and Briggsmore like 2 weeks ago. I haven't made it in there yet been driving by but lines out the door

They got one in Stockton too
i just noticed that while lookin at the website for pictures like a fat fuck lol

i think ima hit it up with my homie, i been tellin him bout it for a year now, so i think i owe him a burger or two from there

i wonder if they would be interested in doin a low rider theme once a week in the parking lot, it would fit their motif

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
oh you said it

The Habit > any burger joint

BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger please

where you at that has a Habit? i lived in Visalia for 6 years, and they built a Habit like 2 years ater i moved there, been goin since...shit i travel from turlock to Visalia atleast once a month now, i hit up The Habit everytime
Vallejo. When I'm in Vacaville it's 5 Guys. The Habit and Five Guys are pretty much neck and neck in my book.

You guys need to try GOTT'S as well. I tried the one in Napa and it was on point.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Vallejo. When I'm in Vacaville it's 5 Guys. The Habit and Five Guys are pretty much neck and neck in my book.

You guys need to try GOTT'S as well. I tried the one in Napa and it was on point.
I used to go to gotts all the time, it's bomb, but people from Napa act like its the best ever and overrate it a lil bit, I put habit over gotts fa shoe, both of those over fat burger

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I used to go to gotts all the time, it's bomb, but people from Napa act like its the best ever and overrate it a lil bit, I put habit over gotts fa shoe, both of those over fat burger
People from Napa are always acting like this or that. Why do you think they're from Napa?

And it's another burger joint out there that's on point but I forget the name (and it's not a chain.)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Really?? I don't know breh, I have an In-N-Out here in Concord, and there's a Habit down the street in Walnut Creek.

Have to go with the In-N-Out on this one!!

However, back in Seattle, it's 5 Guys or Broiler Bay for me!!
i didn't know you were in concord, fam. Is that mexican joint across the street from Frys still open?