Exclusive Tech N9ne interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, I've been a big fan since way back. During the interview Tech commented like three or four times that I knew alot of stuff about him, like he was impressed by it. He was like how do you know all this stuff..I told him I was a huge fan, then I said "I'm probably going to stalk you for the next couple years" he said something along the lines like that was ok with him.

Jan 3, 2007
Well, at least I hope he was impressed. I was so nervous about it so I started drinking the second I got in his dressing room. Then when I sat down with him and they were setting up the cameras I had Hennessey straight from the bottle...thats when he told me about having it with Sprite and Lemon juice. I was worried that my hand would be all shaking when I was holding the mic up to him--He's my favorite all around artist based on lyrics, style, originality. He's the only artist that I actually pay for/buy his CD's--but I do download hard to find shit like I Gotta Know and Earthquake

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Haha thats great... gotta love that Henney. Its good to see a quality video interview...not too many of those around. ...anyway welcome to the board and dont let people scare you off. Im out