Ex Katrina/New Oleans Mayor Says CIA Wanted Him Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
It doesn't, nor does it undermine their credibility. Unless you want to start making assumptions about them.

This thread is done.
LOL then I disagree. Ones credibility can be put in question once their known. Being anonymous doesn't even give u the option to scrutinize therefore making it an invalid consideration from the start.

This thread was done weeks ago.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
LOL then I disagree. Ones credibility can be put in question once their known. Being anonymous doesn't even give u the option to scrutinize therefore making it an invalid consideration from the start.

This thread was done weeks ago.
That's not disagreeing. If "Being anonymous does not give you the option to scrutinize" you are basically agreeing that one cannot comment on their credibility, well you can. But that would be an assumption.

Feb 7, 2011
your not putting your statement it in the context of a comparison between someone who's the total antithesis of anonymity. Which is how I phrased my initial reply.

anonymity at the root is to leave the question open on who you are. how would your credibility NOT be invalid if we don't even know WHO you are?