Ex Katrina/New Oleans Mayor Says CIA Wanted Him Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Yeah, Ray Nagin is a douche. I don't doubt that he was paranoid, but that's probably all it was. I wish LA had some better leadership when the levees broke.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
^
still waiting..

or can ya'll swallow enough of your pride to realize that you jumped the gun by passing off a half-assed assumption?

Im sure the laws of cyber nerd rage don't permit that tho..

lol jk
Continue waiting. If you don't know what an assumption is and cannot see the assumption in your original post, then I don't know what to say. It's a moot point anyways.

Nov 24, 2003
^
still waiting..

or can ya'll swallow enough of your pride to realize that you jumped the gun by passing off a half-assed assumption?

Im sure the laws of cyber nerd rage don't permit that tho..

lol jk

Watch this kiddo.

I am a Senator and Mac Jesus is the Prime Minister. Oh and Jesse Ventura and Sarah Palin were governators.

Feb 7, 2011
Continue waiting. If you don't know what an assumption is and cannot see the assumption in your original post, then I don't know what to say. It's a moot point anyways.
See.. you can't find one cause there isn't one. You did a half ass read and response and your to E-proud to admit it... so NOW you think you can pass it off as if 'Im the one who doesn't know what an assumption is' when Im proclaiming YOU TWO are the ones who are passing assumptions off.. :cheeky: Lol@ you taking 10 seconds to post a response but acting as if your to busy to answer my question of WHAT ASSUMPTION have i passed off..

its ok.. I forgive you.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
See.. you can't find one cause there isn't one. You did a half ass read and response and your to E-proud to admit it... so NOW you think you can pass it off as if 'Im the one who doesn't know what an assumption is' when Im proclaiming YOU TWO are the ones who are passing assumptions off.. :cheeky: Lol@ you taking 10 seconds to post a response but acting as if your to busy to answer my question of WHAT ASSUMPTION have i passed off..

its ok.. I forgive you.
Mr. Nice Guy clearly explained the assumption. You clearly do not know what an assumption is. There's no point arguing with you about this. The point is moot anyways.

Feb 7, 2011
Mr. Nice Guy clearly explained the assumption. You clearly do not know what an assumption is. There's no point arguing with you about this. The point is moot anyways.
LMFAO have you read the thread yet? I asked him to point out what I was assuming and he has yet to answer the same question..

Assumption (uh-suhmp-shuhn): the act of taking for granted or supposing.

so i guess if me saying that people will believe a mayor over a message board poster is an incorrect 'ASSUMPTION' then please, id love to see you explain that

unless you, my friend, are the one with the incorrect definition of the word assumption OR you are not reading the discussion and are simply jumping to someones defense.. :knockout:

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND TELL ME WHAT IM ASSUMING.

Nov 24, 2003
LMFAO have you read the thread yet? I asked him to point out what I was assuming and he has yet to answer the same question..

Assumption (uh-suhmp-shuhn): the act of taking for granted or supposing.

so i guess if me saying that people will believe a mayor over a message board poster is an incorrect 'ASSUMPTION' then please, id love to see you explain that

unless you, my friend, are the one with the incorrect definition of the word assumption OR you are not reading the discussion and are simply jumping to someones defense.. :knockout:

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND TELL ME WHAT IM ASSUMING.

What if the message board poster is a mayor?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm going to go ahead and ASSUME that no one on the siccness is a mayor. To claim to know the status/credibility of anyone you have never met would be an assumption. The GOM forum used to be a lot more interesting when discussions weren't about the definition of common words. Just saying.

Nov 24, 2003
I'm going to go ahead and ASSUME that no one on the siccness is a mayor. To claim to know the status/credibility of anyone you have never met would be an assumption. The GOM forum used to be a lot more interesting when discussions weren't about the definition of common words. Just saying.

What I found to be the most comical, is that in the process of comparing the credibility of a known variable (politician since they are all discoverable) to an unknown variable (siccness poster) - the known in the equation as a group has a very questionable reputation for credibility!

Also the GOM has fallen on hard times.

Feb 7, 2011
I'm going to go ahead and ASSUME that no one on the siccness is a mayor.
I think thats a pretty safe assumption. Wouldn't you?
To claim to know the status/credibility of anyone you have never met would be an assumption.
to assume that someone has said 'cred/status' when you DONT know them is an assumption in itself. I siimply said that the words of someone who posts annonymously on a message board doesn't hold the same weight as compared to the words of a former mayor.

If you truely disagree about that then your delusional and are grasping for straws to form an arguement simply for the sake of argueing.
The GOM forum used to be a lot more interesting when discussions weren't about the definition of common words. Just saying.
I agree... heres what ive learned from the 10+ years ive been on and off this forum.

from what I can tell, The GOTM forum 3 types of posters..

The 'i know big words but very little info' types, like 'Mr Nice Guy' who will fill there replies with big worded fluff in a vain attempt to obscure the fact that there expansive vocabulary is the actual limit of their intellectual prowess. Its like the guy who won't buy a hybrid if it looks like a regular car because they want people to know they bought a hybrid.

The 'I don't know what your talking about but agree with the guy above me' poster who doesn't read the thread, doesn't know enough about the facts but wants to appear to be an intellectual by agreeing with someone else in the thread for the simple act of appearing as if they are all knowing on the subject as well.

The 'I know big words but don't care types' like, heresy,2-0-sixx etc who are very intelligent and have a very large vocabulary and know there shit, but feel as if they don't have to show it off in every post and will respond occasionally with one or two words on a subject.

Feb 7, 2011
What I found to be the most comical, is that in the process of comparing the credibility of a known variable (politician since they are all discoverable) to an unknown variable (siccness poster) - the known in the equation as a group has a very questionable reputation for credibility!

Also the GOM has fallen on hard times.
LoL, what a waste of a post.

Your seriously trying to argue that a forum troll is more believeable to the public, compared to a mayor. Your making yourself look stupid, which doesn't bother me at all, because your only trying to argue because its contrary to what I said, even if its common sense. LOL. who do people believe more, forum trolls or mayors?... yeeeaahhhh ok. I guess your still hung up on our nuclear power disscussion. Im sure if I said the sky was blue, you would waste the time to think of other similar colors the sky maybe at certain times of the day... but when its all said and done, you didn't prove or disprove anything except the fact that you have a chip on your shoulder and its making you argue stupid points. But keep it up, its not hurting me in the slightest and am actually amused by your attempts.

Nov 24, 2003
I think thats a pretty safe assumption. Wouldn't you?

The whole point of this discussion was not whether it was a safe assumption, it was whether it was an assumption at all! Which you just said it was.:confused:

to assume that someone has said 'cred/status' when you DONT know them is an assumption in itself.
Exactly

I siimply said that the words of someone who posts annonymously on a message board doesn't hold the same weight as compared to the words of a former mayor.
The definition of anonymous means you don't know who that poster is.

If you truely disagree about that then your delusional and are grasping for straws to form an arguement simply for the sake of argueing.
Why else would one argue here? I surely do it for the sake of arguing.

I agree... heres what ive learned from the 10+ years ive been on and off this forum.

from what I can tell, The GOTM forum 3 types of posters..

The 'i know big words but very little info' types, like 'Mr Nice Guy' who will fill there replies with big worded fluff in a vain attempt to obscure the fact that there expansive vocabulary is the actual limit of their intellectual prowess. Its like the guy who won't buy a hybrid if it looks like a regular car because they want people to know they bought a hybrid.

The 'I don't know what your talking about but agree with the guy above me' poster who doesn't read the thread, doesn't know enough about the facts but wants to appear to be an intellectual by agreeing with someone else in the thread for the simple act of appearing as if they are all knowing on the subject as well.

The 'I know big words but don't care types' like, heresy,2-0-sixx etc who are very intelligent and have a very large vocabulary and know there shit, but feel as if they don't have to show it off in every post and will respond occasionally with one or two words on a subject.

Which one are you? 4 - Cupcaker?

Thanks for the compliment about my vocabulary though. I always thought it was just average :)

Nov 24, 2003
Your seriously trying to argue that a forum troll is more believeable to the public, compared to a mayor.
No you're ASSUMING that the absence of support for your argument is evidence of support in the contrary. It's not a dichotomy.

Your making yourself look stupid, which doesn't bother me at all, because your only trying to argue because its contrary to what I said, even if its common sense. LOL. who do people believe more, forum trolls or mayors?... yeeeaahhhh ok. I guess your still hung up on our nuclear power disscussion.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Im sure if I said the sky was blue, you would waste the time to think of other similar colors the sky maybe at certain times of the day... but when its all said and done, you didn't prove or disprove anything except the fact that you have a chip on your shoulder and its making you argue stupid points. But keep it up, its not hurting me in the slightest and am actually amused by your attempts.
You are combing a philosophical and logical argument now.

Feb 7, 2011
The whole point of this discussion was not whether it was a safe assumption, it was whether it was an assumption at all! Which you just said it was.:confused:
Ok, so I assumed that people believe mayors over forum trolls.... and your saying that my presumption was wrong? LOL and your wondering why Im finding this comical? Hell, I didn't even see it as an assumption but instead as COMMON FUCKING KNOWLEDGE.
The definition of anonymous means you don't know who that poster is.
Exactly, the nature of many forums (including this one) leaves the question as to who the fuck you really are, and thats what your arguement is.. "You don't know who the siccness poster is so you can't say his words hold more weight then a mayors."... i mean cmon guy, seriously? Do you have that much of a hard on to 'one up' me on everything i say that you really lowered your standard of debate to argue with me about who people believe more, a forum poster or a mayor? LOL

Why else would one argue here? I surely do it for the sake of arguing.
Why argue something thats not worth argueing over? Why not waste your time on arguements your going to actually win? I mean, you made valid points in our nuclear power discussion.. although some weren't based on any facts or reality, but you at least had an opinion that was worth reading.. here, your just wasting time backpeddleing on a previous statement when it would have been easier to say "I misunderstood your post".. I would have at least respected that more, i mean you aren't infallable. YOU do make mistakes. Much like your entire presence in this thread..

Thanks for the compliment about my vocabulary though. I always thought it was just average :)
No suprise that you would take that as a compliment, i mean, haha, i did just say that was the limit of your intelligence, but then again, why would it suprise me if i just made that statement? LOL.

Feb 7, 2011
No you're ASSUMING that the absence of support for your argument is evidence of support in the contrary. It's not a dichotomy.
lol. So how would the absence of ones identity confirm the credibilty over ones who's identity is well known?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I see that. Seems to be a personal issue you have been struggling with.

You are combing a philosophical and logical argument now.
how is that philosophical? I mean you did just say your here to argue for the sake of arguing, so how was me saying that you would argue the color of the sky with me phiolosophical when it was just pretty much self-admitted?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol. So how would the absence of ones identity confirm the credibilty over ones who's identity is well known?
It doesn't, nor does it undermine their credibility. Unless you want to start making assumptions about them.

This thread is done.