Esham disses Tech N9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I tried to get into his shit waaaay back in the day and couldn't pull it off as much as I tried. Best thing I ever heard of his was on Murder Rap on the fuckin Wraith. (I think that was it... the "I love Batman but Robin's a faggot" song... lol.. I like that song)

\talking to self

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
It was a different setting and the song was almost performed in a totally different context when I seen him do it live. I know this is suppose to follow the Homey the Clown gimmick, but the shit sounds like disses to me. I still like Esham, but it seems like he is just doing it for attention. Like I said before, he is a dust head. Who fuckin knows what he was thinking at the time......

I tried listening to it again and passed the fuck out right after I took a bunch more trip and fuckin woke up pissed off.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I tried to get into his shit waaaay back in the day and couldn't pull it off as much as I tried. Best thing I ever heard of his was on Murder Rap on the fuckin Wraith. (I think that was it... the "I love Batman but Robin's a faggot" song... lol.. I like that song)

\talking to self
That would be Soopa Villains (the hidden track) at the end of Ain't Yo Bidness.

Jul 4, 2009
That would be Soopa Villains (the hidden track) at the end of Ain't Yo Bidness.
When I was claiming and going to gatherings Soopa Villians was my favorite of all time on physcopathic but when he walked out on everyone in 04 and soopa villianz fell apart in front of our eyes I havent cared for Esham as much and I hate this fucking album

Feb 2, 2009
Definately sounds like a diss to me. Context or no context, listen to what the fuck he's sayin'. Kansas/Kansas City/ Missouri.. any of that with the name Tech N9ne is directed to him imo. With a chorus like, "we ain't homies"... how is this not a diss track.

Oct 18, 2007
Definately sounds like a diss to me. Context or no context, listen to what the fuck he's sayin'. Kansas/Kansas City/ Missouri.. any of that with the name Tech N9ne is directed to him imo. With a chorus like, "we ain't homies"... how is this not a diss track.
hes saying, that he started that wicked shit (I run this, did this, done this 100 times or more- put your brains on the floor) and even niggas in kansas city (the whole world turn wicked once that I kick it) make that wicked music (strange music hehe), esham shows respect to tech at least, but he gets no satisfaction (thats what this song is about, but really, no diss to tech god damn it:))

btw whole cd is great, esham is crazy, and he has very deep lyrics, you have to concentrate on it, because its mixed with crazy sampled shit hehe

standout tracks: no rest for the wicked, odds against me
and for those, who thinks poe whosaine sucks, check out track called poker