Esham disses Tech N9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
Well in all reality I wouldn't be surprised if Esham had some bead feelings from back when him and Tech were on ICP's hallowicked track and he dissed Eminem... and Tech didn't approve of said diss and the clowns later made him rerecord his verse and change the line directed at Shady and D12.

Sep 4, 2006
esham cool wit d12 and shady.....him and proof and royce did a halloween show the year before proof died.
Yes but Esham was not cool with D12 or Shady for years... hence the repeated disses, including the one on the original version of "Thug Pit"

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I seen Sham do half of this live a couple months ago. It ain't disses. Dude was even giving ICP and Psy props and did a couple family chants. Most of the songs he did were from his Psy releases too. People just crave for drama.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
J has said multiple times that ICP took Eshams shit and ran with it.

I don't know why he would have a problem with Tech either. The Geto Boys, Lynch, Three 6, and Kool G and Tech to an extent were all doing the same style shit in different parts of the country at the same time with a whole wave of shit from ICP to The Gravediggaz soon to follow.

Sham is a former dust head so who really knows?

Nov 14, 2002
The intro is almost a full minute sample of a guy asking clowns why they hide behind their makeup and shit. Then the chorus is like "We aren't homies"... lol.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
J has said multiple times that ICP took Eshams shit and ran with it.

I don't know why he would have a problem with Tech either. The Geto Boys, Lynch, Three 6, and Kool G and Tech to an extent were all doing the same style shit in different parts of the country at the same time with a whole wave of shit from ICP to The Gravediggaz soon to follow.

Sham is a former dust head so who really knows?
No hate, but I feel that Tech has been on some other level type of shit since day one, and even to this day no one is like him lyrically.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
God forbid someone copies THE UNHOLY ESHAM'S style. Ego's, sense of entitlement, and ignorance fuel diss tracks, all of which Shamalama has suffered with throughout his entire career.