Earl Stevens Selections = GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
I've been knowing its not going to be some wine with like 90 points.. e-40 is not a winery, his company buys the grapes from the coast and blends them, slaps some e40 labels and bang em out. He's a smart business man doing this route. The moscato and red blends are like $10-$14 but the best seller is the mango since the ladies like the sweeter wines at $17 per bottle.. thats the same price as his mix tapes. Dude is cashing out.. costco, liquor stores, food max they all paying dude. Its all business, there thousands of wines from cali, why not get some of that loot too and new cliental..
That would be dope if 40 took the selections brand and turned it into a winery.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Let's see how long it lasts tho. Like I said only desperate people will drink this shit to get a buzz. If I'm gonna get drunk it's gonna be off real wine or better yet some actual liquor. If Ima get high it's gonna be off top shelf tree.
Some people take desperate measures to get fucked up. Like overdosing on robitussin or coricidin tablets. Or drinking Carlo rossi and md2020. And that's the crowd e40 is going for

Any who this is just my opinion being someone who enjoys real Moscato.

Apr 25, 2002
so i have been seeing this new so called "wine" around in stores lately. apparently it's E40's "wine". i found it at a local grocery store and wanted to see what the hype was about. so i got a bottle of the "mangoscato" because i'm a fan of moscato wine. and let me tell you, this is NOT WINE! its NOT moscato! it is pure garbage.
moscato is usually between 4.5% - 8% alcohol, and you wont find it any stronger than that because it naturally has a low alcohol content. this one has 18% alcohol! keep in mind the strongest wines on the shelf at liquor stores dont surpass 13-14% alcohol. i have never in my life seen an 18% alcohol wine, ever.
it tastes like pure chemicals, there is no "mango" flavor either. it purely tastes like synthetic alcohol was added to some cheap ass wine to make it strong. i took 2 sips from my glass and dumped the whole bottle down the drain.
E40 if you're reading this, you are not going to succeed with this crap. it may be a hype and some dumb fuck hood niggas might drink it for a few months because it "gets you fucked up" but nobody will ever take this shit serious and i'm sure even the dumbest niggas will get sick of the disgusting taste of it.
just wanted to share my experience so you dont waste $20 on some piss.

"finely crafted" my ass! try a real bottle of moscato, even the cheapest moscato in the world tastes better.
Yea, shit wasn't tasting cool. Did taste like a mix of chemicals. I thought it would have a light Mango taste too. Shit if you gonna drink t his, you might as well just get some liquor.

Jul 6, 2009
Let's see how long it lasts tho. Like I said only desperate people will drink this shit to get a buzz. If I'm gonna get drunk it's gonna be off real wine or better yet some actual liquor. If Ima get high it's gonna be off top shelf tree.
Some people take desperate measures to get fucked up. Like overdosing on robitussin or coricidin tablets. Or drinking Carlo rossi and md2020. And that's the crowd e40 is going for

Desperate people aren't buying a 17 dollar bottle of wine

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

lmao robo and coricidin...im suprised you even know about that. i used to moderate a DXM harm reduction website...the old coricidin had people bleeding out of their eyes and dick

id never do dxm in my adulthood..but when i was a young kid shit used to go

Apr 25, 2002
People with terrible taste who don't know what wine is. Nor how wine is supposed to taste.
go buy the cheapest Moscato you can find from trader Joe's and then come back and tell me e40 shit is better. Go ahead
this is hip hop bro bruh. motherfucks just drink what ever is cool. do you honestly think (regular) Hennessey tastes good? that shit the most popular up here and its shit. you dont "mix" Henn. you dont "shoot" Henn. but motherfucks just wanna be cool. let'em have their cool wine.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
meh, I liked it.

...we all got different tastebuds, I dont like wine, but this got the job done.

it was better than some Thunderbird.

Personally I got bottle coming my way I wanna try this shit. As long as my aunt remembers to pick up an extra bottle and not guzzle it on the way back I'm good.

Apr 25, 2002
i think 40 woulda got cashed out even more if he would have targeted the wine connessuirs (sp). but he know what he doing. all he need to do is do a song about the wine with like chris brown and wiz khalifa and everybody gonna be drinking it lol

word breh. 40 could make more off people who really fuck with wine, but its too hard for him to market his shit toward them. most people traveling to Napa or Lodi for wine tasting dont know who 40 is. most people in the wine aisles of Bev Mo dont know who 40 is. thats fighting an up hill battle. his fans and the like are already there and most of them dont go to wine festivals.

he probably wont ever get the repsect of the snobby wine culture. but Trader Joe's got award winning wine for 2 somethin and theres always white people snatchin that shit so you never know.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
word breh. 40 could make more off people who really fuck with wine, but its too hard for him to market his shit toward them. most people traveling to Napa or Lodi for wine tasting dont know who 40 is. most people in the wine aisles of Bev Mo dont know who 40 is. thats fighting an up hill battle. his fans and the like are already there and most of them dont go to wine festivals.

he probably wont ever get the repsect of the snobby wine culture. but Trader Joe's got award winning wine for 2 somethin and theres always white people snatchin that shit so you never know.
earl stevens sounds pretty "square" but shit you right. soon as them wine snobs google his name and dusted and disgusted pops up, they'd be asking for a refund bwa ha ha ha ha.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
too late he stupid eatin off it anyway
prove it. just because stores stock it doesnt mean its selling. they give it a test run and if it does not meet sales expectations they stop carrying it. it just hit shelves in my area and i doubt it'll last.
hyphy juice and hunnid racks were in every store in my area and a few months later you couldnt find it if you tried.

Last edited: