Earl Stevens Selections = GARBAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
so i have been seeing this new so called "wine" around in stores lately. apparently it's E40's "wine". i found it at a local grocery store and wanted to see what the hype was about. so i got a bottle of the "mangoscato" because i'm a fan of moscato wine. and let me tell you, this is NOT WINE! its NOT moscato! it is pure garbage.
moscato is usually between 4.5% - 8% alcohol, and you wont find it any stronger than that because it naturally has a low alcohol content. this one has 18% alcohol! keep in mind the strongest wines on the shelf at liquor stores dont surpass 13-14% alcohol. i have never in my life seen an 18% alcohol wine, ever.
it tastes like pure chemicals, there is no "mango" flavor either. it purely tastes like synthetic alcohol was added to some cheap ass wine to make it strong. i took 2 sips from my glass and dumped the whole bottle down the drain.
E40 if you're reading this, you are not going to succeed with this crap. it may be a hype and some dumb fuck hood niggas might drink it for a few months because it "gets you fucked up" but nobody will ever take this shit serious and i'm sure even the dumbest niggas will get sick of the disgusting taste of it.
just wanted to share my experience so you dont waste $20 on some piss.

"finely crafted" my ass! try a real bottle of moscato, even the cheapest moscato in the world tastes better.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think its good (KEEP IN MIND E40 REPS CARLO ROSSI DUDE.), its not the best wine ever, but if you wanna get fucked up and drink wine at the same time its definitely for you

i respect it cuz e40 put it out mostly
otherwise i honestly wouldnt be too interested

i havent tried belaire yet but everyones halfway raving about that, at this point so its not gonna do too well wine or champagne wise

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i think its good (KEEP IN MIND E40 REPS CARLO ROSSI DUDE.), its not the best wine ever, but if you wanna get fucked up and drink wine at the same time its definitely for you

i respect it cuz e40 put it out mostly
otherwise i honestly wouldnt be too interested

i havent tried belaire yet but everyones halfway raving about that, at this point so its not gonna do too well wine or champagne wise
word, 40 thinks Carlo Rossi is "top of the line" so I wouldn't really trust his opinion as a wine taster

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i like the stuff. 18% alcohol is dope to me. im not big on drinking but if i drink im getting drunk, and the faster the better. Forgive me im not a connoisseur so i dont really care about the whole wine experience but the shit tastes good to me and gets the job done. plus it's E-40's wine so i mean cmon, ima keep it disobayish and sip on that.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Well the old me would attack you but I don't really trip off that shit no more. But I bought a bottle of ea ch and thought it was awesome. Bitchin bout the 18% alcohol? For real? You should stick to Zima. My wine experience consists of Rossi so I ain't no expert but my ho loves wine and she thinks the mangoscato is the best wine ever created. However she specializes in getting fucked up so take that for what its worth. If messy Marv had a wine dode would pour it on his weiner lol

Aug 17, 2002
i like the stuff. 18% alcohol is dope to me. im not big on drinking but if i drink im getting drunk, and the faster the better. Forgive me im not a connoisseur so i dont really care about the whole wine experience but the shit tastes good to me and gets the job done. plus it's E-40's wine so i mean cmon, ima keep it disobayish and sip on that.
For your purposes, I recommend Popov vodka